Caffe nero 2-4-1 virgin

Found 28th Jan
Hi. I used the 2-4-1 caffe nero voucher on the virgin app but the barcode wouldn’t scan, it seemed like the barcode is squashed? Anyone know wether the barcode on the picture is the correct way it should be displayed on the app?

Thanks
2885016-B0fVu.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Just checked on mine and that is the correct way for it to be displayed
Edited by: "Ben_2" 28th Jan
Strange, as it cant be scanned like that, barrister had to manually input the code.
Code as shown is fine. Wife and I use this app with code frequently.
I don't see the Nero 2for1 code in my VirginRed App.
mccauley1 h, 13 m ago

Code as shown is fine. Wife and I use this app with code frequently.

I tried again to use and wouldnt work! Going to try another caffe nero this week, maybe its the scanners.
Gollywood1 h, 15 m ago

I don't see the Nero 2for1 code in my VirginRed App.

You need to validate the app with a virgin account. So if you have used virgin for train, holidays, bingo etc before simply link your accounts on your app.

Failing that just make a free account on virgin alantic and then link the accounts.
SteMoss6 m ago

I tried again to use and wouldnt work! Going to try another caffe nero …I tried again to use and wouldnt work! Going to try another caffe nero this week, maybe its the scanners.

Happened to me once. They honoured the 2 for 1.
SteMoss47 m ago

You need to validate the app with a virgin account. So if you have used …You need to validate the app with a virgin account. So if you have used virgin for train, holidays, bingo etc before simply link your accounts on your app. Failing that just make a free account on virgin alantic and then link the accounts.

I have with my VirginMedia account
33155444-5USPZ.jpg
Edited by: "Gollywood" 28th Jan
Gollywood8 m ago

I have with my VirginMedia account[Image]

Is it not at the bottom? Swipe right?
33155496-zsPjc.jpg
SteMoss19 m ago

Is it not at the bottom? Swipe right? [Image]

Just updated the App. Its there
Post a comment
@