Caffé Nero Closing All Stores from Wednesday 25th March

Posted 23rd Mar
I highly suspect this is due to O2 suspending their free Caffé Nero offer plus a potential lockdown. All Nero stores are closing from Wednesday evening, there are no national coffee shops left.

3426889.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
Highly suspected as most others have done it and the announcement in 5 mins.
I love the staff at my Cafe Nero, I hope they all still have their jobs when this is all over
I was passing by mine earlier today & I thought I'd pop in for the last time, get a cold drink & wish them luck...and they had already closed up early.

Great staff. Really friendly & dedicated.

As a side note, I had 12 fully completed loyalty cards that were due to expire on the app on 3rd May.

The app has now automatically extended them to Aug 2020.

I hope all their staff returns shortly to their jobs.
Gollywood24/03/2020 19:34

I was passing by mine earlier today & I thought I'd pop in for the last …I was passing by mine earlier today & I thought I'd pop in for the last time, get a cold drink & wish them luck...and they had already closed up early.Great staff. Really friendly & dedicated.As a side note, I had 12 fully completed loyalty cards that were due to expire on the app on 3rd May.The app has now automatically extended them to Aug 2020. I hope all their staff returns shortly to their jobs.

Wow, I was going to ask them if they were going to extend but they've already done it, fair play to them!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants