Caffe Nero own cup bonus stamp

Posted 20th Aug 2019
Gripe time - last few days, despite the barista mentioning own cup as they ring up the till, I haven't received the bonus stamp. This is when paying with a Nectar code. Now I know the T&C's mention that you have to pay with the app, but it has worked up until now when I scan the app for stamps only and pay with Nectar. If they've clamped down then there's no point me bringing my own cup anymore. Bizarre at a time when there's so much pressure on coffee shops to reduce use of disposable cups.
Anyone else noticed lately?
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
You could just take your own cup for the sake of the planet rather than a reward
11 Comments
Its the same when ‘paying’ with o2. You dont get an extra stamp if you bring your own cup.
As I said, last few days. Worked for months since they introduced that.
Last year scanning the app plus paying for drink with o2 priority was giving 2 stamps at time, their app does what it likes I guess.
You could just take your own cup for the sake of the planet rather than a reward
Mum2CerysCiaran20/08/2019 22:29

Last year scanning the app plus paying for drink with o2 priority was …Last year scanning the app plus paying for drink with o2 priority was giving 2 stamps at time, their app does what it likes I guess.

That's because it was rewarding the "bonus stamp for purchasing after 12pm" stamp
You don't get a second stamp if using nectar or O2.I emailed Caffé Nero and that was the reply i got back .
Edited by: "AW0079" 20th Aug 2019
MadeDixonsCry20/08/2019 23:18

That's because it was rewarding the "bonus stamp for purchasing after …That's because it was rewarding the "bonus stamp for purchasing after 12pm" stamp

Didn't know that, I thought was some glitch... I was getting 2 drinks either same day or over the 2 days so 4 stamps.
aau120/08/2019 22:41

You could just take your own cup for the sake of the planet rather than a …You could just take your own cup for the sake of the planet rather than a reward

Which is what I used to do before they gave bonus stamps. But if they're going to defy common sense and remove the incentive, which they introduced on the first place, then I'm not playing along with it.
LaTerciaReal21/08/2019 00:02

Which is what I used to do before they gave bonus stamps. But if they're …Which is what I used to do before they gave bonus stamps. But if they're going to defy common sense and remove the incentive, which they introduced on the first place, then I'm not playing along with it.

38303470-AlEX6.jpg
LaTerciaReal21/08/2019 00:02

Which is what I used to do before they gave bonus stamps. But if they're …Which is what I used to do before they gave bonus stamps. But if they're going to defy common sense and remove the incentive, which they introduced on the first place, then I'm not playing along with it.

Your stance won't effect them in the slightest.
AW007920/08/2019 23:25

You don't get a second stamp if using nectar or O2.I emailed Caffé Nero …You don't get a second stamp if using nectar or O2.I emailed Caffé Nero and that was the reply i got back .

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants