Caffe Nero Spin The Wheel - Unlocked When You Purchase a Barista Prepared Drink After 12pm Via The App

Posted 17th Feb
3408158.jpgCaffe Nero Spin The Wheel - Unlocked When You Purchase a Barista Prepared Drink After 12pm Via The App

caffenero.com/uk/the-app/

Until Friday, purchase a barista prepared drink after 12pm via the App and you could instantly win a treat.*

How To Take Part
  • Pay for your barista prepared drink via the App
  • Tap or shake your phone to spin the wheel
  • See if you've won a treat

Download app on Android | iOS

Terms and conditions
*Until 21/02/2020, purchase a brarista prepared drink after 12 pm to be in with a chance to win one bonus stamp, a 50% off cake voucher or a free cake voucher. Once the purchase is complete, press the ‘TAP TO SPIN’ button that appears on screen to reveal your prize. Follow details on screen to claim your prize. You may enter the promotion multiple times. Prizes are randomly allocated. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are aged 16 years or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. To view full competition terms and conditions in the Caffè Nero App click here.
Community Updates

Groups

24 Comments
Heat also, @andrewworrall1 You put 5pm in the title might wanna fix that
Ben_217/02/2020 08:52

Heat also, @andrewworrall1 You put 5pm in the title might wanna fix that …Heat also, @andrewworrall1 You put 5pm in the title might wanna fix that

My mistake. The deal is being edited at the moment if it isn't fixed by mods, I will when I can edit again - thanks for the heat
Thats where the 02 drink is handy
undertakeaap17/02/2020 09:03

The drink has to be purchased via the Caffe Nero app so I'm not sure if you'll get the spin the wheel. Hopefully you do!
Just bought a coffee, no spinning wheel.

Has anyone else had any success?
old_mikefield17/02/2020 17:02

Just bought a coffee, no spinning wheel. Has anyone else had any success?

Did you pay with the app (scanning the app to pay, with your payment card stored on it)?
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 17th Feb
andrewworrall117/02/2020 18:01

Did you pay with the app (scanning the app to pay, with your payment card …Did you pay with the app (scanning the app to pay, with your payment card stored on it)?

Yup. Sure did.
old_mikefield17/02/2020 19:21

Yup. Sure did.

Might be delayed, best to contact Caffé Nero if it doesn't show up by tomorrow
andrewworrall117/02/2020 20:00

Might be delayed, best to contact Caffé Nero if it doesn't show up by …Might be delayed, best to contact Caffé Nero if it doesn't show up by tomorrow

Will do!
undertakeaap17/02/2020 09:03

Doesn't work with O2, purchase required.
Edited by: "jamie15" 17th Feb
Seems to be selected customers only.
39931612-GLToV.jpgI just won free cake. I also got a "VIP Coffee Pass" - anyone know why? @jamie15?
andrewworrall118/02/2020 12:11

[Image] I just won free cake. I also got a "VIP Coffee Pass" - anyone know …[Image] I just won free cake. I also got a "VIP Coffee Pass" - anyone know why? @jamie15?

The VIP coffee passes are random, haven't figured them out yet. I got one a while back and not sure whh
jamie1518/02/2020 12:37

The VIP coffee passes are random, haven't figured them out yet. I got one …The VIP coffee passes are random, haven't figured them out yet. I got one a while back and not sure whh

I don't even like coffee! I've offered one of my mates the coffee pass. If they say they don't want it you're welcome to have it - I'll let you know if so
andrewworrall118/02/2020 12:40

I don't even like coffee! I've offered one of my mates the coffee pass. If …I don't even like coffee! I've offered one of my mates the coffee pass. If they say they don't want it you're welcome to have it - I'll let you know if so

Coffee pass doesn't have to be used on coffee I think it just acts like a fully stamped card. I don't buy coffee, definitely used mine on something else but can't remember if it was hot chocolate or milkshake.
jamie1518/02/2020 12:44

Coffee pass doesn't have to be used on coffee I think it just acts like …Coffee pass doesn't have to be used on coffee I think it just acts like a fully stamped card. I don't buy coffee, definitely used mine on something else but can't remember if it was hot chocolate or milkshake.

Could I get a Vanilla Frappe Milkshake with soya milk? I love those from Caffé Nero
andrewworrall118/02/2020 12:47

Could I get a Vanilla Frappe Milkshake with soya milk? I love those from …Could I get a Vanilla Frappe Milkshake with soya milk? I love those from Caffé Nero

I am not entirely sure what I ordered but definitely used it on something not coffee before. I have another coffee pass so will have to try sometime again.
Edited by: "jamie15" 18th Feb
No spinning wheel with O2 priority , but they sent me VIP pass.
jamie1518/02/2020 12:52

I am not entirely sure what I ordered but definitely used it on something …I am not entirely sure what I ordered but definitely used it on something not coffee before. I have another coffee pass so will have to try sometime again.

39945632.jpg39945632.jpgI got my free vanilla frappe milkshake with soya milk and a free vegan cheesecake to try!

The VIP Coffee Pass can be used on any barista prepared drink by the way. I messaged Caffé Nero first just to confirm
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 20th Feb
andrewworrall120/02/2020 11:53

[Image] [Image] I got my free vanilla frappe milkshake with soya milk and …[Image] [Image] I got my free vanilla frappe milkshake with soya milk and a free vegan cheesecake to try! The VIP Coffee Pass can be used on any barista prepared drink by the way. I messaged Caffé Nero first just to confirm

Great That's the same milkshake I get as well
jamie1520/02/2020 12:04

Great That's the same milkshake I get as well

With dairy or alternative milk? They're really nice
andrewworrall120/02/2020 12:05

With dairy or alternative milk? They're really nice

Dairy for milkshake, haven't thought about trying alternative milk with it but that's a good idea!
jamie1520/02/2020 12:43

Dairy for milkshake, haven't thought about trying alternative milk with it …Dairy for milkshake, haven't thought about trying alternative milk with it but that's a good idea!

It's actually really nice. The website says it's dairy-free when made with soya milk but I'm sure you can have coconut, almond or oat milk as well
With absence of Nectar, tgt Nero might cough something up to tempt me in. Only lure is Stamps.
Can have mcd toffee latte part of wrap of day meal deal +70p lol.
Edited by: "ChuckTheDuck" 21st Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants