Groups
    EXPIRED

Caisse Tea- cancer cure??? does it work

Anyone got any reviews on the success

canceractive.com/can…528

15 Comments

i don't think any type of tea is going to cure cancer

Original Poster

really would like to know if this would work as someone I really care about has just been diagnosed

Original Poster

dataload;8593461

i don't think any type of tea is going to cure cancer

i'm clutching at straws tho

grabbit;8593465

i'm clutching at straws tho

what kind of cancer are you talking about?

Original Poster

not sure yet,secondary cancer in the spine

I haven't looked into it but it's well known that there isn't a cure for cancer. By all means try drinking the tea but just make sure you don't give them any false hope - and if it costs lots of money then don't buy it. Sadly, there will be some people who'll try to capitalise on people's hope of curing disease.

The best advice I can give (not a lot.. sorry) is that you stick by their side and motivate them to attend appointments with their doctor, go with them, etc etc..

I wish you and your friend all the best - don't give up!

Original Poster

it's from a health shop.£30 per bottle,does about 2 weeks,

money isn't a concern if it can save a life,I just want her to live

grabbit;8593508

it's from a health shop.£30 per bottle,does about 2 weeks,money isn't a … it's from a health shop.£30 per bottle,does about 2 weeks,money isn't a concern if it can save a life,I just want her to live

I'd speak to a doctor if you can and get their opinion.

A big problem with online reviews is that they can easily be fabricated. The retailer can add their own positive reviews to make the product look more desirable, for example.

I'm a sceptic so I would say that it's a bit of a con, but as I said, seek advice from someone who knows their stuff and is impartial (doc, pharmacist, nurse, etc). It may not cure them but it could help in some way, you never know.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;8593516

I'd speak to a doctor if you can and get their opinion.A big problem with … I'd speak to a doctor if you can and get their opinion.A big problem with online reviews is that they can easily be fabricated. The retailer can add their own positive reviews to make the product look more desirable, for example.I'm a sceptic so I would say that it's a bit of a con, but as I said, seek advice from someone who knows their stuff and is impartial (doc, pharmacist, nurse, etc). It may not cure them but it could help in some way, you never know.

yeah,I know,thats why I was asking for any sucess stories,
    thanks for your input,it is appreciated

Having a positive outlook and removing sources of stress are probably going to be a great help. That, and educating yourself as to what to expect and what help is available. The various cancer charities and organisations can be a good starting point.

grabbit;8593508

it's from a health shop.£30 per bottle,does about 2 weeks,money isn't a … it's from a health shop.£30 per bottle,does about 2 weeks,money isn't a concern if it can save a life,I just want her to live

I'd be more concerned that the tea would have a detrimental affect on your friend.

I've recently lost a young aunt with cancer so just spend as much time as possible with them and try and keep their spirits up. Laughter really is the best medicine

I agree with everything everyones said, I don't think any tea will help but remember that treatment is much better now and far more successful than it used to be.
    But if I were in your position I would try everything that might possibly help because the placebo effect might keep her spirits up. And I doubt if a tea could make it worse and it just 'might' work.

Banned

Yes - it cures cancer but we're trying to keep it a secret.

I was quite interested in this claim for a cancer cure and have done a little research.
    This page nlm.nih.gov/med…tml seems to sum up the tea's properties very well. This is a reputable government site.
    The claims are not tested scientifically and there may be side-effects but if you look around the web a lot of people believe them. The link I have given reaches no real conclusion but states you must not give up traditional treatment.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions