Groups

Cake feedback wanted :)

What do you think of my cake I have just made for my daughters first birthday on sunday? First cake I have made and decorated!

48 Comments

You've eaten it!! :w00t:

Original Poster

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs161.snc3/18841_1315931691900_1038952760_972426_3639091_n.jpg

Banned

awww well done its lovely, just hope it tastes good

fantastic!

Original Poster

snowtiger;7692411

You've eaten it!! :w00t:

lol wasnt sure if could put pic in first bit :-D

It looks fab....well done!!!:)

Original Poster

sassie;7692417

awww well done its lovely, just hope it tastes good

me too time it took!!

Looks too good to eat!

And you made it today?? Will it be OK to eat on Sunday?

It does look very good though, my birthday's in November so i'll put my order in then :thumbsup:

tashag1981;7692425

lol wasnt sure if could put pic in first bit :-D

lol

It's fab ... well done you!

can you make me a cake ? no particular reason other than youseem to be good at it -
    I promise I'll share ..........

Original Poster

davidn84;7692460

And you made it today?? Will it be OK to eat on Sunday? It does look very … And you made it today?? Will it be OK to eat on Sunday? It does look very good though, my birthday's in November so i'll put my order in then :thumbsup:

Errr not sure bout that lol ... i hope so, had to do it when got chance while baby slept etc!

thats really good im sure we will love well done

its very good, id love to be able to do something like that, i love the castle cakes people make, i might have a go at making one one day, theres a video on you tube which kinda shows you how.

tashag1981;7692472

Errr not sure bout that lol ... i hope so, had to do it when got chance … Errr not sure bout that lol ... i hope so, had to do it when got chance while baby slept etc!

Ah rite...only ask because my nan makes cakes and normally says its gotta be eaten before the 3rd day...we ignore her and normally eat it on 3rd day but doesnt taste as nice as if eaten sooner.

Original Poster

davidn84;7692522

Ah rite...only ask because my nan makes cakes and normally says its gotta … Ah rite...only ask because my nan makes cakes and normally says its gotta be eaten before the 3rd day...we ignore her and normally eat it on 3rd day but doesnt taste as nice as if eaten sooner.

Your nan is probably right it prob wont taste good even today haha! but only one other baby coming that can eat, plus my son and his two friends, then a couple of adults, and I have prob got enough party food to feed a small army lol. Making cupcakes on Sunday morning so they can have them if it isnt edible :thumbsup:

Stunning, Love it

Looks lovely, well done!

Good work.

That is really good well done give yourself a big cheer!!!:thumbsup:

tashag1981;7692555

Your nan is probably right it prob wont taste good even today haha! … Your nan is probably right it prob wont taste good even today haha! but only one other baby coming that can eat, plus my son and his two friends, then a couple of adults, and I have prob got enough party food to feed a small army lol. Making cupcakes on Sunday morning so they can have them if it isnt edible :thumbsup:

I can eat for a small army if any help is needed :whistling:

Thats a cake my nan made for my niece

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy191/davidn84/NansCake.jpg

well done that must of taken you ages to do I cheat and go to M&S

Original Poster

Thank you everyone

David thats brill your nan is very clever and lol I will send you a doggy bag

Original Poster

ARNOLD115;7692671

well done that must of taken you ages to do I cheat and go to M&S

Wish I did amount it cost and time it took LOL!!

tashag1981;7692675

Thank you everyone :DDavid thats brill your nan is very clever and lol … Thank you everyone :DDavid thats brill your nan is very clever and lol I will send you a doggy bag

Make sure you include some of that cake (if its still edible :p) :thumbsup:

tashag1981;7692696

Wish I did amount it cost and time it took LOL!!

but you have a sense of pride dont you afterwards I am going to attempt my litte boys first bday cake in the summer :w00t: better start now
    hope the party goes well :thumbsup:

Looks great! Well done you!

Wow your lo is going to love her special cake

I always make the kids birthday cakes, they may not always look as good as 'professionally' made ones lol but the kids always think they are fab!

This is the one I made my son last year

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8837/bobcake21.th.jpg

Bit young to have joined up.

Well done on cake though it's good.

Original Poster

dontasciime;7692895

Bit young to have joined up.Well done on cake though it's good.

Uh? am I being blonde? Bit young for what lol.

Brillant, well done

tashag1981;7694735

Uh? am I being blonde? Bit young for what lol.

MIA

Banned

All the cakes in this thread look great :thumbsup:

They all look fantastic! Well done to all of you. My 10yr old son decorates cakes better than me:thinking::oops:

Original Poster

dontasciime;7694751

MIA

Isn't joined up?!

Banned

Has it been eaten yet and was it any good.

tashag1981;7692413

photo in a mirror?
    so whats with the big I AM - :whistling:

wow!

im jealous ...thats amazing!

nice job

but costco cake ftw!!

yummmmmmmmmmmm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      5. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions