Groups

Cake Madness sweeps Misc.. VOTE NOW

Banned
    Good evening all Miskers.. as yoiu might realise ckae madness is sweeping the misc forum.. with cakemeister trying to curry favour with you all...

Can I ask for some calmness and cast your vote for these poor unfortunates.

Pick your fav cake and pm me with your vote .. and with any luck we can end this madness by 20:30 tuesday night.

Thanks for your patience

66 Comments

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/P290810_18320004.jpg

dog_cop

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8459/photofh.jpg

for the lazy amongst us, can we not have a thread of piccies only. cba to go through all the thread. will end up voting for livinglife/fern/BB or micoo cos they are plugging their cakes the most. (ilp ur cake is amazing, but im scared of nudey pics!)

magicbeans

for the lazy amongst us, can we not have a thread of piccies only. cba to … for the lazy amongst us, can we not have a thread of piccies only. cba to go through all the thread. will end up voting for livinglife/fern/BB or micoo cos they are plugging their cakes the most. (ilp ur cake is amazing, but im scared of nudey pics!)

The actual vote thread has all the pics in the first 12 posts, buts srsly mine is the best anyway

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad290/fern37/hukdcakephotos005.jpg

Banned

DC, you'd have never got away with this pre-update, but credit where its due, you appear to have run the misk in my absence.

Where do I vote?

micoo

The actual vote thread has all the pics in the first 12 posts, buts srsly … The actual vote thread has all the pics in the first 12 posts, buts srsly mine is the best anyway

nice, thanks for that...will rmbr to vote for ur mum's cake!! haha

magicbeans

nice, thanks for that...will rmbr to vote for ur mum's cake!! haha

its my cake X) im very very talented

You lot have gone mental. Too much raw cake mix I think.

angelfairee

vote for me please

micoo

vote for me please

What have you ever done for me?!

angelfairee

I'd forgotten how good licking the wooden spoon was!! I didn't use a mixer...just sheer hard graft

fern37

I'd forgotten how good licking the wooden spoon was!! I didn't use a … I'd forgotten how good licking the wooden spoon was!! I didn't use a mixer...just sheer hard graft

I'm proud of you! Don't forget to bake me a welcome home cake. My flight is tomorrow!

angelfairee

I'm proud of you! Don't forget to bake me a welcome home cake. My flight … I'm proud of you! Don't forget to bake me a welcome home cake. My flight is tomorrow!

That's fab that you are coming back...the boys have been unruly since you've been away...they need you back to keep them in line!!

angelfairee

What have you ever done for me?!

ive done lots for you and my cake was very very pretty, i named it after you before i ate it
    Edited by: "micoo" 30th Aug 2010

Fern I left you in charge! You are useless. I'm reserving the next month for post-holiday depression so you will still have to be in charge. Either that or I will take out my misery on the males of hukd.

Micoo...you'll have to do better than that I'm afraid!

angelfairee

Fern I left you in charge! You are useless. I'm reserving the next month … Fern I left you in charge! You are useless. I'm reserving the next month for post-holiday depression so you will still have to be in charge. Either that or I will take out my misery on the males of hukd. Micoo...you'll have to do better than that I'm afraid!

But the cake was very very pretty, just like you

angelfairee

Fern I left you in charge! You are useless. I'm reserving the next month … Fern I left you in charge! You are useless. I'm reserving the next month for post-holiday depression so you will still have to be in charge. Either that or I will take out my misery on the males of hukd. Micoo...you'll have to do better than that I'm afraid!

You didn't tell me I was in charge!! lol

Micoo didn't eat it after naming it after you...he took it to a party and shared you around!!! Took all the glory though

Shut up micoo. I told you after last time that I don't like being shared with your friends.

angelfairee

Shut up micoo. I told you after last time that I don't like being shared … Shut up micoo. I told you after last time that I don't like being shared with your friends.

you can share me with your friends then

still, my cake was lovely and i think you should vote for me cos your lovely too

You're making me nauseous.

angelfairee

You're making me nauseous.

But the cake wouldnt have, so you should vote for it

You are such a crawler micoo!! lol AF will vote for whichever one she likes and won't be influenced by you cos you are being nice to her for once!!

fern37

You are such a crawler micoo!! lol AF will vote for whichever one she … You are such a crawler micoo!! lol AF will vote for whichever one she likes and won't be influenced by you cos you are being nice to her for once!!

Now your just being nice to try and get her vote

micoo

Now your just being nice to try and get her vote

I'm always nice to AF unlike you!! lol You must be desperate for the votes!! I haven't started umpteen threads like you!

Sorry peepz, Micoo has my vote. Those nudes were magnificent

fern37

I'm always nice to AF unlike you!! lol You must be desperate for the … I'm always nice to AF unlike you!! lol You must be desperate for the votes!! I haven't started umpteen threads like you!

Ive got lots of votes, i sent some nudes around which secured about 10

Micoo is only ever nice to me when he wants something, I'm used to it!

CFC_Mark

Sorry peepz, Micoo has my vote. Those nudes were magnificent

Youuuuuu. Why are you missing from my life? More importantly, why isn't micoo missing from my life?!

angelfairee

Youuuuuu. Why are you missing from my life? More importantly, why isn't … Youuuuuu. Why are you missing from my life? More importantly, why isn't micoo missing from my life?!

cos u cant get enough of me

Banned

Micoo, that was sick bro. You have my vote. How did you get it that big? did you use any tablets or "exercises"? Tell me your secret
    Edited by moderator: "edit" 31st Aug 2010

angelfairee

Youuuuuu. Why are you missing from my life? More importantly, why isn't … Youuuuuu. Why are you missing from my life? More importantly, why isn't micoo missing from my life?!

For reasons regarding my personal safety, I have decided to steer well clear of you my dear. You're stuck with micoo for now.

I'll give you a moment for you to comprehend this loss

shergold

Micoo, that was sick bro. You have my vote. How did you get it that big? … Micoo, that was sick bro. You have my vote. How did you get it that big? did you use any tablets or "exercises"? Tell me you secret

PM sent (_;)

micoo

Ive got lots of votes, i sent some nudes around which secured about 10

having to resort to low tactics like sending nudz..PAH!! You scared that your cake can't speak for itself??!!

Ps..I may be coming up that way at end of October!! You can bake me a cake then....school reunion in Kirkcaldy!

micoo

cos u cant get enough of me

She's gone to the other side of the planet to get away from you!! That should give you the hint!!

CFC_Mark

For reasons regarding my personal safety, I have decided to steer well … For reasons regarding my personal safety, I have decided to steer well clear of you my dear. You're stuck with micoo for now.I'll give you a moment for you to comprehend this loss

I came to America to be safe from you and now you're willing to put in the effort to move?! Don't tell me, you're conveniently in New York. Outside my hotel room. Mouth breathing through the crack in the door.

I knew it.

Fern if you visit micoo can you slap him for me? Thanks.

angelfairee

with pleasure!! Will I catch anything though??!! After all, he lives in Dundee!

angelfairee

you can come and slap me yourself, i know you like to
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5598
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021

See more discussions