cake makers/decorators help please

    looking to get an item but not sure how to search for it as not sure what its called so will explain its a plastic type type that you can insert into the top of a cake with the wires in it that has the decorations on. it holds all the wires together and stops the wires touching the cake as it is inserted out of sight into the cake. Thanks Hope someone knows what i am on about.


    bossy boots will know, its called a scaffold (_;)

    Think its called a posy pick (if I'm thinking of the right thing). The little part that holds all the long wired ends together in the top of the cake while the rest of the wires/beads etc are spread out above?

    Here's a link with some cake accessories which may help…htm

    Original Poster

    Thanks very much everyone x
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047098
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie89
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767206
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1114

      See more discussions