Calendars

Found 9th May
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can help me find some cheap 2018 (or earlier) calendars such as Ben 10, transformers, lego etc, and other film or tv (pref kids kind). Already have marvel and Pokemon ones for 50p from sports direct! We are looking for ones with the colour pictures in, mainly the square ones, we are cutting them out to use as posters/wallpaper for our children’s rooms x thanks in advance! Xx
Community Updates
AskCalendar
7 Comments
Good idea, how about the works or pound shops
ding26 m ago

Good idea, how about the works or pound shops

Thanks, have tried the works but they just seem to have a few animal or countryside ones for full price for some reason! All the pound shops I’ve tried either have none left or seem to be the smaller slimline long calendars with the same kind of pics on xx thankyou though! Xx
The Range have them reduced down to 25p.
Toptrumpet2 h, 31 m ago

The Range have them reduced down to 25p.

Thanks! Have looked online but it’s only the character/film ones we’re looking for xx
Have you tried your local market? The one in Bury sells calendars,mags,word search books etc. Maybe worth a try
Somtimes charity shops have them.
I've done a wall like this too. Mine is done with old maps. I love it and the beauty is you can add to it over time. I hate wallpaper but had a big wall that needed some kind of feature. It works so well. Have you thought about comics?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants