Groups

Calendars like Samsung App

My OH has always had Samsung phones and uses the built in calendar on a regular basis.

I was going to get her a handset like my Motorola, however the google calendar just isn't as good.

Any ideas? Thanks.

6 Comments

could always grab a s7

Original Poster

mmurdoch

could always grab a s7

The thing is, she's funny about the size of mobiles. She has a Galaxy s4 Mini and anything bigger than that she probably won't like...

superfreddy

The thing is, she's funny about the size of mobiles. She has a Galaxy s4 … The thing is, she's funny about the size of mobiles. She has a Galaxy s4 Mini and anything bigger than that she probably won't like...

​Just like my mates wife who's just upgraded from a Samsung s3. She says every phone is to big. Got the Samsung a3 now although on paper it's not much better than a s3 but reviews say it runs well. Was a budget phone to

you could always download the APK file and install it to the phone easy to do, it may not work but nothing lost by trying

I moved to SolCalendar as I didn't like the Google one either. Can recommend it. It syncs with Google and has all the functionality I need, including some useful widgets.

I use aCalendar+

It can be more customised than Google calendar which has a truly awful 'week' view.

aCalendar+ week view is the same as a Filofax view, and does not show all of the empty slots.

It syncs perfectly with Gmail calendar.
    Edited by: "hottoast" 29th Nov 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!89
      2. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.44
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1516
      4. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?67

See more discussions