Call baring password for Carphonewarehouse payg Samsung U600

4 replies
Found 5th Nov 2008
Call bared how to unbared and also I dunno wats the password.
Help pls.
Will leave rep

4 Comments

What you dont know what the password is to unbar the phone or the phone pin?
Carphonewarehouse should be able to unbar it for you.
Failing that i think it will have to be completely reset by ringing up the network company.

Default security code is 0000, You can try resetting it but you will lose some settings, Put this code in *2767*3855# But make sure it's fully charged and do not turn off or take battery out. It'll restart automatically and may take a couple of minutes.

Original Poster

shauneco;3378067

Default security code is 0000, You can try resetting it but you will lose … Default security code is 0000, You can try resetting it but you will lose some settings, Put this code in *2767*3855# But make sure it's fully charged and do not turn off or take battery out. It'll restart automatically and may take a couple of minutes.

will try this ....and let u know if it works

Original Poster

shauneco;3378067

Default security code is 0000, You can try resetting it but you will lose … Default security code is 0000, You can try resetting it but you will lose some settings, Put this code in *2767*3855# But make sure it's fully charged and do not turn off or take battery out. It'll restart automatically and may take a couple of minutes.

excellent it works....:thumbsup:
cheers matey
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    2. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34
    3. Spotify family22
    4. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11

See more discussions