Groups

Call for a Cadbury boycott - USA shafts GB once more

Yes it may only be chocolate, but yet again fat American wallets have shafted a British institution. If it's not bad enough our budgets and finances have to cover influxes from Eastern Europe, we now have to have more British nationals on the dole, because a US company have taken part of Cadbury to them! Maybe it is for the best - they may have kickstarted my diet - 'cos i won't be buying Caburys foreign 'cheesey' chocolate!!

7 Comments

Krafty

Original Poster

Syzable

Krafty

( )

Cadburys was a small fish swimming in big pond in brazil, they got eatten by a big a bigger fish swimming in the same pond. The rest is history.

Not forgetting that it was cadbury's idea to move to Poland of course, not kraft.

Kraft were never interested in cadbury until Cadbury tried to take over a Brazilian chocolate company, kraft didn't like the move on ther patch so they outbid Cadburys, Cadbury then bought a boiled sweet company and started a lawsuit against kraft. Kraft then bought out the shareholders of Cadburys killing two birds with one stone.

jelli89

Yes it may only be chocolate, but yet again fat American wallets have … Yes it may only be chocolate, but yet again fat American wallets have krafted a British institution. If it's not bad enough our budgets and finances have to cover influxes from Eastern Europe, we now have to wave more British nationals on the dole, because a US company have taken part of Cadbury to them! Maybe it is for the best - they may have kickstarted my diet - 'cos i won't be buying Caburys foreign 'cheesey' chocolate!!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions