Call India from BT landline using inclusive 0845/0870 numbers

Found 28th Feb 2015
Hi everyone

Just wondering if I can use my inclusive 0845/0870 minutes to call India via one of those access codes and if so can you recommend a provider?

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

hi there... you can't, as in direct access calls are not included in the plan - even to 0845, 0870 or even landlines ....

alwaysager

hi there... you can't, as in direct access calls are not included in the … hi there... you can't, as in direct access calls are not included in the plan - even to 0845, 0870 or even landlines ....

how would bt know if it is direct or indirect call? my mum used to use the scratch phone cards to call abroad from a BT line all the time which would redirect you.

now a days it does not make any difference. you get same minutes regard less is 084 or 02.

I use Reliance India Call which is accessible by a landline or 0800 number for 1.3p a minute.

Original Poster

sabp

I use Reliance India Call which is accessible by a landline or 0800 … I use Reliance India Call which is accessible by a landline or 0800 number for 1.3p a minute.

Thanks, do you have the 0800 number to share?

Actually, there is now a way to Call India and a few other countries using 0870 inclusive calls.
other countries include;
-Bangladesh,
-China,
-United states,
-Pakistan,
-South Africa,
-Japan
and many more.

of course you shouldn't stay on the phone for more than one hour (fair usage). disconnect before 1hour clocks and dial again. talk as much as you like as long as you continue to have your inclusive minutes.

i figured this out about 2 months ago and i am using it ever since to call india, china and the usa from my mobile or landline to talk to my suppliers as i sell on ebay and amazon.

Original Poster

ebe_alone

Actually, there is now a way to Call India and a few other countries … Actually, there is now a way to Call India and a few other countries using 0870 inclusive calls. other countries include;-Bangladesh, -China, -United states, -Pakistan, -South Africa, -Japan and many more.of course you shouldn't stay on the phone for more than one hour (fair usage). disconnect before 1hour clocks and dial again. talk as much as you like as long as you continue to have your inclusive minutes.i figured this out about 2 months ago and i am using it ever since to call india, china and the usa from my mobile or landline to talk to my suppliers as i sell on ebay and amazon.

Which number do you use?

Google local phone, have used them for years. Set up an account and enter your numbers yo dial abroad, they generate an 0203 number for you to call. 1p a min or less you just top up I your account online

Just called today (08/10/16) from my mobile using my all inclusive 0870 allowance.
Number is 0870 356 7747.
They charge 2p/min to call India.
Company is TalkingNumber
Edited by: "pyaarvyaar" 8th Oct 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions