Groups

Call me Mr.Kwikfit - I can get your brake pads changed =]

Wooo!

Changed my brake pads! Took me 4 hours to realise that the rear brakes need to be turned instead of pushed into!

Finally done it! What a waste of a day but who cares!!

How was everyones day?
    Anything stupid you realised you've done recently?

7 Comments

LOL If you had only asked earlier. Yes just use the length of a screwdriver or allen key.

I can, I can change your break pads girrrrrl

Banned

i spent ages squeezing them into an old ford fiesta front caliper, no-one told me they unbolt into 2 halves....

and just paid 1 quid more than i should have on ebay for something, as i forgot to list by price-lowest to highest

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8560653

LOL If you had only asked earlier. Yes just use the length of a … LOL If you had only asked earlier. Yes just use the length of a screwdriver or allen key.

Trust me man,

I got so annoyed I couldnt do it! I wasted 4 hours, put all the old things back in thinking i'd take it to a garage or something. I went upstairs, and i googled it...! Had all them done in like half an hour!

:-D

I had mine done today too... Have to confess I didn't do them myself though!!! But I did get an interim service and new brake pads for £150! Bless that police discount!

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;8560667

I can, I can change your break pads girrrrrl

o0o0o :whistling:

lmao..

Boom123;8560684

Trust me man, I got so annoyed I couldnt do it! I wasted 4 hours, put all … Trust me man, I got so annoyed I couldnt do it! I wasted 4 hours, put all the old things back in thinking i'd take it to a garage or something. I went upstairs, and i googled it...! Had all them done in like half an hour! :-D

Yes reminded me of the first time I took an engine out and stripped and rebuilt it. Said it would take 6-8 hours took me 2 weeks!:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened23
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?45
      3. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed11
      4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA55

See more discussions