Found 26th May 2008
Just sold my tv and my new one is at familys till I collect it(though im not sure as im moving in 4 weeks and it will cost like £15 to get it here and I need 2 taxi journeys back)

So right now I have no TV and just a PC so im on the net but wanting to watch a DVD at same time.

Torture lol im so used to having 2 things on at once.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

download zattoo so you can watch TV on your pc. great quality

Original Poster

I have a Tv tuner which is fine but I dont get all the channels I got on tv mainly BBC3 and 4 but still I feel like id miss something not being on internet and its weird watching tv on PC

bbc3 and 4 are on zattoo. and you can watch it in a window so browse at the same time as you watch

well you're not missing much tonight & that's for sure ! :whistling:

Original Poster

Well I just hate looking at a monitor screen lol dont know why and a TV is fine and I wanted to play some Mega Drive games on my tv

Would of gone to familys today to get the new tv but I had no sleep last night and felt too rough to travel lol

So I plan to go tommorow as I need to go to familys anyway its just getting it to where I am now as its bound to be like £6 taxi, then £6 train, then £6 to where I live now.

lol you can play mega drive games on the pc as well.

why didn't you get the tv delivered to your place instead of your folks.

Original Poster

wolf359;2182483

lol you can play mega drive games on the pc as well.why didn't you get … lol you can play mega drive games on the pc as well.why didn't you get the tv delivered to your place instead of your folks.

I know thats what I was talking about, emulators but on my tv through the VGA cable, the tv was delivered there as it was used and from someone who lived only a few miles away and so it saved me paying courier.

wolf359;2182388

download zattoo so you can watch TV on your pc. great quality

Thats a great app! I'm on a 1Mb connection at the mo and its running really smoothly even with the xbox online!

EDIT: spoke to soon, lagging majorly on the 360. Great app all the same.

your strange.

black gerbil1;2182759

your strange.

very strange!

Never a good solid rafter & a decent length of rope around when you have these "episodes" is there.......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2456
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46
    4. Add one, leave one game54415441

See more discussions