Expired

Call of Duty 2 on Xbox one

Found 17th Feb
was looking to buy a cheap Xbox 360 just to play this game again, but now I see it runs on the Xbox one, any Xbox one owners got this great old game, is the multiplayer online still active?, as this is all I would want it for.. thanks
Community Updates
AskGaming
12 Comments
The online is usually back on with these old games... not tried cod 2 but cod Bo 1 works online
Yeah but probably empty lobbies
Do you mean black ops 2? If so, I would bet my bottom dollar that the lobbies aren't empty. More or less every preowned shop I've been in to hasn't had any copies of the game since it became bc. Also that was one of the games people were crying out for to be made bc very popular
thewrecker747738 m ago

Do you mean black ops 2? If so, I would bet my bottom dollar that the …Do you mean black ops 2? If so, I would bet my bottom dollar that the lobbies aren't empty. More or less every preowned shop I've been in to hasn't had any copies of the game since it became bc. Also that was one of the games people were crying out for to be made bc very popular

I think he means call of duty 2 older then black ops 2
Splice1 h, 21 m ago

I think he means call of duty 2 older then black ops 2

Oh. Didn't realise that was BC
thewrecker74775 m ago

Oh. Didn't realise that was BC

33282461.jpgOld school call of duty backwards compatible
Edited by: "_Enzo_" 17th Feb
Splice4 m ago

[Image] Old school call of duty backwards compatible

That's when I started getting sick of ww2 games. Funny how I'm absolutely loving cod ww2
thewrecker74772 m ago

That's when I started getting sick of ww2 games. Funny how I'm absolutely …That's when I started getting sick of ww2 games. Funny how I'm absolutely loving cod ww2

Lols that games ok definitely better then infinite warfare
Splice1 m ago

Lols that games ok definitely better then infinite warfare

Splice42 m ago

[Image] Old school call of duty backwards compatible

Yeah that's the one, along with Red dead on the PS3, prob my most online played games, will prob just pick up a cheap 360 and see if I still get the same enjoyment, albeit waiting a while for the lobby to fill up.. it was quite dead last time I played it
thewrecker747740 m ago

That's when I started getting sick of ww2 games. Funny how I'm absolutely …That's when I started getting sick of ww2 games. Funny how I'm absolutely loving cod ww2

Yeah playing Cod ww2 and the Carenten map got me thinking back to Call of Duty 2,
malnuman10 m ago

Yeah that's the one, along with Red dead on the PS3, prob my most …Yeah that's the one, along with Red dead on the PS3, prob my most online played games, will prob just pick up a cheap 360 and see if I still get the same enjoyment, albeit waiting a while for the lobby to fill up.. it was quite dead last time I played it

Red dead on Xbox one too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants