Groups

CALL OF DUTY 4

is anyone else playing call of duty 4 on ps3 and after about 5 minutes the game keeps ending with 'Host has ended Game' except this is every single game i play. surely it cant be the actual hosts?

it gets quite annoying after awhile!

8 Comments

No, to playing call of duty 4, no to playing it on the ps3, and no to experiencing the same problem.

weird.

Original Poster

lol
    its just happened again
    same thing 'host ended game' but on the game summary it says server connection timed out
    maybe its my internet?

how is that weird? weird would be experiencing the problem but not having a ps3 or call of duty 4

deadduck_145;3360719

lolits just happened againsame thing 'host ended game' but on the game … lolits just happened againsame thing 'host ended game' but on the game summary it says server connection timed outmaybe its my internet?

Unless it just keeps connecting to the same host...or you are the host. who knows.

usaully its the host of game having a nightmare on map or they dont like that map and quit game soon as loads or mins into it,thay dont know there the host it just ppl being pain in arses,happens atleast 3-4 times in a session when i play

Original Poster

borofan78;3361871

usaully its the host of game having a nightmare on map or they dont like … usaully its the host of game having a nightmare on map or they dont like that map and quit game soon as loads or mins into it,thay dont know there the host it just ppl being pain in arses,happens atleast 3-4 times in a session when i play

no i really think there is something up, this is every single game. a game lasts 10 minutes and this always cuts out at about 5

might be wireless router are you being signed out then signing you back in ?

Original Poster

borofan78;3362173

might be wireless router are you being signed out then signing you back … might be wireless router are you being signed out then signing you back in ?

no, thats whats wierd. it plays fine for a bit, then it says host ended game. but everyyy time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions