Groups

Call of Duty 4 / Anyone think the new cod is pants !! ?

Just a question to people who play the game. Was wondering how long it took you to reach lifes ultimate goal of getting to Gold 55. for me it was 15 days and a few hours. Just curious to see how people compare

12 Comments

Banned

Is that the new game I've heard something about? I doubt you'll see much interest or many threads on the subject tbh.

Original Poster

Its not the new game no !

15 days?

have you a wife? children? a life? Dont get me wrong, Im a COD fan, and Ive had COD4 since release, and not even prestiged once

Banned

1day it took me

James3121;6860627

15 days? have you a wife? children? a life? Dont get me wrong, Im a COD … 15 days? have you a wife? children? a life? Dont get me wrong, Im a COD fan, and Ive had COD4 since release, and not even prestiged once

noob.

never ever prestige. I done it once then spen the next 40 odd levels raging at myself for giving up my 3 frags. never again.

ants97;6860717

never ever prestige. I done it once then spen the next 40 odd levels … never ever prestige. I done it once then spen the next 40 odd levels raging at myself for giving up my 3 frags. never again.

lol so true

Prestiged twice then went for all the gold guns which took almost a year. Will never prestige again on COD4 because of this.

dj_urban;6860667

1day it took me

to go all the way to gold cross?:?

Banned

lukekey;6860908

to go all the way to gold cross?:?

Nah 55 5*

Wouldve done the cross thing you didnt get anything for it

Gold cross and 2 out of 5 gold guns after 15 days 16 hours

Original Poster

Pitbikeboy;6862230

Gold cross and 2 out of 5 gold guns after 15 days 16 hours