Groups

Call Of Duty 4 Beta....

Browsing my usual collection of websites I came across this and thought i'd share, unfortunately itS only for USA registered 360's but I know a few people have registered theres as one due to the 12+1 live posts...

you have to get an invite token here charlieoscardelta.com/ COD4 think the invites are only for 24 hrs tho

15 Comments

Sorry to thread hi-jack, But if I register my xbox 360 as in the USA, Does that mean I can use the cheaper live subscriptions too?

Iom-RF

Sorry to thread hi-jack, But if I register my xbox 360 as in the USA, … Sorry to thread hi-jack, But if I register my xbox 360 as in the USA, Does that mean I can use the cheaper live subscriptions too?

yeah, you have to make a live account and register it in the usa (using a zip code etc) then you can use the american codes.

Other people who have actually done this can give you more details :thumbsup:

I don't think so, as the region is linked to your live account and not your xbox.

But good luck

some people in the UK are playing the beta, they have took pictures off it on the OXF

Played the BETA at my friends earlier. It was first come, first play basis I believe.

People are selling this link for £10 on eBay. :lol:

Original Poster

shhh don't give away my secret Syz :giggle:

Syzable

People are selling this link for £10 on eBay. :lol:

huh :?

Original Poster

yeah you have to give this guy your xbl ID and create a temp password for your account whilst he downloads 1% then passes it back... very dodgey, I know my xbox has my CCard details on so he could quite easily raid my account...

also I do believe that the USA rule still applys, didn't read all his listing

its only a beta, look how shetie alite the gaylo 3 was:oops:

Original Poster

UPDATE:

I've just been on the game website where I saw this,

GAME

Exclusive Call of Duty 4 Xbox Live Beta AccessGAME.co.uk is the exclusive … Exclusive Call of Duty 4 Xbox Live Beta AccessGAME.co.uk is the exclusive retail partner in the UK and Ireland for the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer Beta on Xbox 360, which starts on the 7th September 07. We have a limited number of places reserved for our customers to participate in this Beta programme. All you need to do is pre-order Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360 and we will email you your Activision Clearance Code and details on how you can participate. We recommend you hurry as places on the Call of Duty 4 Beta are limited and will be in extremely high demand.

Pre ordered at Game yesterday for this :P

Certianly not preordering from GAME, well overpriced compared to other options

Original Poster

Robotochan

Certianly not preordering from GAME, well overpriced compared to other … Certianly not preordering from GAME, well overpriced compared to other options

*hint* you can cancel pre-orders

fwibble

*hint* you can cancel pre-orders

You Sly Dog You :-D :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions