Call of Duty 4 for PS3 @ Argos

Found 3rd Sep 2008
Hi,

Has anyone picked up a copy of COD4 from Argos and recieved the newer game of the year edition?

Thanks,
~s
Community Updates
13 Comments
Sorry, i got the original, With the game of the year version i think you get the extra maps for multiplayer mode,

- excellent game, possibly one of the best for the PS3!
Yep i picked it up 2weeks ago and got the GOTY edition. For £29.99 you can't go wrong :thumbsup:

Just to double check i asked to view it first aswell.
the only difference is you get a code to download the maps, do argos sell them both?
So theres a good chance then! Thanks for replying.
How do you view before buying? I only see the normal version on the website. Been meaning to get this for a while.
When you go up to the till ask to see the product first. I got given a recipt that said "Viewing Purpose Only". I then confirmed it was the correct verison, and continued to pay for it. As easy as that :thumbsup:
Surley they have sold all the old ones by now?
king1gazza;2884726

When you go up to the till ask to see the product first. I got given a … When you go up to the till ask to see the product first. I got given a recipt that said "Viewing Purpose Only". I then confirmed it was the correct verison, and continued to pay for it. As easy as that :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info. Am I right in thinking the GOTY edition has replaced the old one? Argos should update the product info.
Yes it replaced it but Argos might have the odd old one still.
I see, trying to sneek those old ones! Do you think they might drop the price soon 'cus it been out for a while and CoD5 had been announced?
They only had the old ones so I had to get one of those I hope the maps become free
I got the GOTY edition from Argos Woking today. Wasn't expecting it though. I was gonna post it on here then saw this thread :thumbsup:
Just got the GOTY edition today from Argos Darlington, £29.99!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants