Call Of Duty 4 -Map Pack - Will be cut to 400 ms points this weekend

17 replies
Found 11th Sep 2008
All those who wanted to buy the maps but thought woah 800 for 4 maps is a rip off well youre in luck - unless you have a ps3 as unforunately its xbox 360 only atm its rumoured to be next weekend for the ps3

"
Infinity Wards:
It's slicing 400 points off the price of the Variety Map Pack, so you can grab it for just 400 points on September 12-14 only - it goes back up to 800 points next week. Get it if you haven't already..."

17 Comments

it should be free

Original Poster

Abvance;2947139

it should be free

im all for that too but this is only like £3.50 or something

Surely this is a deal.

Original Poster

Snailman;2947164

Surely this is a deal.

hmmm im not sure - but rep is welcome

repped

why should it be free?

Since GotY edition has replaced the normal one (and sell at the same price) it really doesn't make sense why this ain't free?

cheers dandoc - I'm a late arrival to cod4, completed it the other day so this'll be great for online play - which in a word is: immense

More people bought it before the goty came out.

Original Poster

I wish i had some points :-( i ordered some more day before yesterday but theyve been delayed dispatch till 18 sep :-(

I had 1000 stored, but my darling little daughter 9same one that broke my headest) spent 800 poins on aerosmith videos!!!

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;2947281

I had 1000 stored, but my darling little daughter 9same one that broke my … I had 1000 stored, but my darling little daughter 9same one that broke my headest) spent 800 poins on aerosmith videos!!!

wtf youre mad

here treat yourself to an expensive £2.97 headset

]http//ww…mes

think you mean £2.97

Original Poster

spikeyjacko;2947337

think you mean £2.97

yeh edited

She didn't do it on purpose, I don't think anyway she's only 18 months and shes into teletubbies and night garden more than aerosmith, every loud has a silver lining though,as now I can letch at Alicia Silversone in the vids. Whats the postage like from Tescos? (price)

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;2947470

She didn't do it on purpose, I don't think anyway she's only 18 months … She didn't do it on purpose, I don't think anyway she's only 18 months and shes into teletubbies and night garden more than aerosmith, every loud has a silver lining though,as now I can letch at Alicia Silversone in the vids. Whats the postage like from Tescos? (price)

like £1.20 or something

Deliery is within 14 days, I'll go into town before the match on saturday and get one from somewhere.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle22
    2. Free flights to Europe711
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56522
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions