Groups
    EXPIRED

call of duty 6 - modern warfare 2

Banned
    Can anyone tell me the best place to buy MW2? Obviously i'd like the best deal. The Gamestation deal seems the best. BUT, is that confirmed??? Will gamestation really let you have MW2 for £4.99 if you trade in 2 games? (Especially Overlord 2, because that was only £10 on play the other week).

thanks

7 Comments

Using this deal you can get it for £23.95 delivered Please note the code on the page is incorrect and should be ZQ266
    hotukdeals.com/ite…oll

I went to Gamestation yesterday morning.
    Not only wouldn't they let me trade two games the same, but also wouldn't put credit on account until the game is released.

I had to go their on release day, and do it then.

Pot luck what your one will do, best to give them a call if you can get their number.

sainsburies £26 currently cheapest, don't think they have 24hr stores though

hotukdeals.com/ite…-sa

Basically makes the gamestation deal obselete

Likely IMO that ASDA / Tesco / Morrisons will do something similar so I think £30 max in the supermarkets on Tuesday

I went to Gamestation yesterday morning.Not only wouldn't they let me … I went to Gamestation yesterday morning.Not only wouldn't they let me trade two games the same, but also wouldn't put credit on account until the game is released.

You got some copies of Overlord II going cheap then Saint??

Would be amazingly funny if it turns out an enterprising play.com employee photoshopped the MW2 poster to include overlord to shift their stock :w00t:

what's going on with the Sainsbury's £26 thread hotukdeals.com/ite…-sa ? Where's it gone?

joshtbh;6807675

what's going on with the Sainsbury's £26 thread … what's going on with the Sainsbury's £26 thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/522043/modern-warfare-2-xbox-360-ps3-26-sa ? Where's it gone?

yeah where has this link gone 2??

That one was spammed because this one was posted first

hotukdeals.com/ite…360

Personally I'd go with the one which provided proof, but there you go.

just rang my local one who told me the price will be confirmed Monday and they can reserve one for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions