EXPIRED

Call Of Duty: Back Ops. - £29.99 instore only @ BestBuy

I've been informed by a friend that Best Buy will be selling Black Ops for 24.99 on launch day only. Stock levels are high so there shouldn't be a great urgency to cue up at 9am.

My friend has no reason to make up such a deal as she's been spot on with all previous tips she's given me. You'll be able to see from deal history.

She's said that the deal will be available for launch day only and active at all stores.

Also said Kinect stock is awfully low at Best Buy with single figure solus units available with around 15 Kinect/console bundles available.

21 Comments

I guess they work at best buy?

Could be true... after all, they did offer it online for £29.99

Original Poster

Lol, forgot to add that bit. But of course she does, hence why my deals lean towards that company.
Edited by: "VillaGoMarching" 5th Nov 2010

scorching if its true

Moved to misc in 3,2,1...

Have got a copy pre ordered elsewhere but best buy is on the way so will pop by and check it out

AgentSingh

Could be true... after all, they did offer it online for £29.99

Link?

I can only see it for £44.97.

HappyShopper

Link?I can only see it for £44.97.

Sold out, it was limited to first 500 copies.
Edited by: "drake57" 5th Nov 2010

no best buy near me so I wont have to CUE there either. I am off to play snooker tonight though
Edited by: "jukie" 5th Nov 2010

"Cue up at 9am"
Is this a Snooker or Pool game?

VillaGoMarching

Lol, forgot to add that bit. But of course she does

Merry Hill? Ask her to put one aside for me,i'll buy her a pint.

supermod

VillaGoMarching, if you can confirm the offer with a copy advert etc then please re-report the thread with the relevant info - until confirmed we've moved to misc in line with all the other heads-up price threads, thanks

HappyShopper

Link?I can only see it for £44.97.

Sold out within about half an hour of it being posted on here!

Great deal if it's true. Hopefully the supermarkets will beat it, but if not I'll be first in line at my local store.

My copy of black ops from shopto.net was completed today with tracking ref.am really hoping It'll get here it BEFORE Tuesday, woop!
Edited by: "richx45" 6th Nov 2010

No all postmen in the country have been instructed not to post packages resembling a game inside,

till the 9th day :P :P

Original Poster

ok, so i was mistold the price, but it's still a deal at 29.99.

My friend has no reason to make up such a deal as she's been spot on with … My friend has no reason to make up such a deal as she's been spot on with all previous tips she's given me. You'll be able to see from deal history

VillaGoMarching

ok, so i was mistold the price, but it's still a deal at 29.99.

Good price, but your tip was quite a way off.
Glad you came back to the thread though.

Original Poster

should this not be a deal again? proven to be true and hot.

Cheapest price with strings attached by a mile.

VillaGoMarching

should this not be a deal again? proven to be true and hot.

No, it turned out to be false and hot.

VillaGoMarching

Cheapest price with strings attached by a mile.

No strings.

Anyone know what stock levels are like in the hedge end best buy, and if £29.99 isn't just for the first few customers??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions