CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3 JUGGERNOG EDITION

Found 9th Jul 2015
Comes with a minifridge designed on the game that lights up and makes noises from the game

also includes season pass

how random
Community Updates
32 Comments
Havince

how desperate

Fixed.
hey atleast we get a season pass this time lol
After seeing jet packs are still included as well as Titan fall wall running, it looks like another COD will be skipped........
Did the Zombies get revealed yet?
"Black Ops 3 “Juggernog Edition” leaked, includes mini-fridge, remake of Der Riese" Ohhhhhh. I loved Der Riese

charlieintel.com/201…ed/
Was excited, as soon as I saw that stupid exo boost jumping I writ it off. Screw that.
Why do they only release one Call of Duty every year?

It shouldn't take that long to copy/paste...

Havince

hey atleast we get a season pass this time lol

This is surely the equivalent of the prestige pack eg the top tier which has always had the season pass. It's last years equivalent to the hardened edition that had the season pass removed.
Jesus wept... That looks class @)
Keep the fridge bin the game
game exclusive????????
Justsuperman

game exclusive????????

You'll get any fridge they find in their skip then.
dontasciime

You'll get any fridge they find in their skip then.

i'm just wondering if game have this as a exclusive
Tbh it does look interesting. It beats some collectors out there.

I miss the days when collector editions had some funky object. Large statue, rc car, etc.

Now a days it's just a stupid hard book with artwork, half a season content pass (destiny) and pathetic dlc bonuses, weapons and a health pack (evil within).

It's nice to be out there at a good cost. Can't make something over the top and charge a price of a console on it (handsome jack collection).

Shame it's not for me, but I welcome the outrageous collectors (at an acceptable price).
I enjoyed Cod 1,2,3 (enjoyed great times) and 4 (possibly best ever), but after that the whole thing seemed to hit the skids

If anybody could make a game as good as Cod 4 I reckon it would be an instant hit - I know I'd buy it.
GAME EXCLUSIVE

you can pre order now

£179.99
Havince

GAME EXCLUSIVEyou can pre order now£179.99

http://i.imgur.com/9NmyXzH.png

http://i.imgur.com/Uc4iHbK.png
They doing an Eggnog edition seeing as it always launches close to xmas?
aceshigh

They doing an Eggnog edition seeing as it always launches close to xmas?

No, but I see they are doing the rip off edition like the did last year, but this time at least they have the balls to call it the same as it's always been.

E.g there is no season pass in the Hardened edition, well according to the game listing.
i suppose for £180 taking into account its a mini fridge and the season pass is what £35 usually its not too bad a price
Havince

i suppose for £180 taking into account its a mini fridge and the season … i suppose for £180 taking into account its a mini fridge and the season pass is what £35 usually its not too bad a price

12 can mini fridge by all accounts.
Brought but it's because I know this game is gonna be worth it its 3arc
$199.99 in the states.

Down with GAME (not that I wanted one anyway but that is besides the point).
I hate Game. My store overcharges on everything to the point where the buy 2, get 2 free offer was still expensive. The cost of their second hand consoles are like £300, a higher price then new consoles.

Down with Game +1

Game must be retarded to think that $199.99 = £180 (it actually equals £130).
Andy@XCite

$199.99 in the states.Down with GAME (not that I wanted one anyway but … $199.99 in the states.Down with GAME (not that I wanted one anyway but that is besides the point).

20% VAT and whatever import charges on top.
kiish

20% VAT and whatever import charges on top.

I'm not suggesting people import one, heaven forbid.
I'm talking about the price difference, even if you add VAT the US price works out to be about £150.
youtube.com/wat…cf0

12 cans 330/340ml
Edited by: "dontasciime" 17th Jul 2015
dontasciime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozInXXgJcf012 cans 330/340ml

I'm just glad i managed to pre order mine in time there sold out worldwide i believe
selling on eBay for about £600 now!
Daryl97

selling on eBay for about £600 now!

who will buy it thougg

sold

MrMan2011

who will buy it thougg

Sold listings at around £500-800
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions