Call of duty black ops 3 - PS4 - - cheapest in store price?

Found 6th Nov 2015
Morning guys, I'm thinking of picking up COD Black Ops 3 today for PS4. What are the cheapest in store prices please? Including supermarkets.

Thank you

10 Comments

£47 in supermarkets
£20 in game if you trade in your ps4 + 3 selected games
£59 in grainger games cos their greedy like that.

Personally I'd buy online mate.

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

£47 in supermarkets£20 in game if you trade in your ps4 + 3 selected g … £47 in supermarkets£20 in game if you trade in your ps4 + 3 selected games£59 in grainger games cos their greedy like that.Personally I'd buy online mate.

Wow, pretty expensive, thought the supermarkets would put it at around £42.

I might try Smyths tomorrow then. If no good perhaps wait and see what the verdict is and order online tomorrow night.

Thank you.

Argos is £39.99 Linky

Edited by: "Jefflan22" 6th Nov 2015

Not certain but yeaterday there was a post saying sainsburys £32.99 when you spend £30. Guess its good if you have a bit of ahopping to do

It's £42 in morrisons. Just bought one

Snakeyes646

£47 in supermarkets£20 in game if you trade in your ps4 + 3 selected g … £47 in supermarkets£20 in game if you trade in your ps4 + 3 selected games£59 in grainger games cos their greedy like that.Personally I'd buy online mate.

£43 in morrisons with £7 off voucher is down to £36, and £42 in Tesco and u can use boost vouchers x2 making it £21 in Tesco, not sure where you're seeing £47

rossss

£43 in morrisons with £7 off voucher is down to £36, and £42 in Tesco and … £43 in morrisons with £7 off voucher is down to £36, and £42 in Tesco and u can use boost vouchers x2 making it £21 in Tesco, not sure where you're seeing £47

I was being sarcastic, I have no idea about prices of new games in supermarkets as I only buy digital or offline if physical.

£44 in asda on the one and ps4

Snakeyes646

I was being sarcastic, I have no idea about prices of new games in … I was being sarcastic, I have no idea about prices of new games in supermarkets as I only buy digital or offline if physical.

Lol sorry I missed what you said about trading in the ps4

This statement from tesco I had 9000 points just been spending it on games coz they double up. Had so many free games
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions