Groups

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles (Trailer Dropped)

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 developer Treyarch has officially announced DLC 5, Zombies Chronicles.

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombie Chronicles reportedly includes:
    3 maps from Call of Duty: World at War: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt and Shi No Numa
    4 maps from Call of Duty: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten, Ascension, Shangri-la and Moon
    1 map from Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Origins

Blundell confirmed that DLC 5 would have a May 16 release date for PS4 and would be followed by an Xbox One release, with no firm date confirmed just yet.

If details are correct, Black Ops 3 fans could be set for a DLC 5 announcement, which currently is believed to be titled Zombies Chronicles.

While Activision has yet to announce anything officially, Black Ops 3 fans have found the official description for 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles' in the Message of the Day files from Call of Duty Black Ops 3's latest update.

Source: Daily Star

12 Comments

Original Poster

So many memories...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/opshead/assets/editorial/2016/05/kino-der-toten-solo-guide-theater.jpg

best game in the world

I have so much nostalgia for the very first Black ops 1 zombie map I think was Kino? That game was my high school years.
    Edited by: "darkspace100" 5th May

its not a leak anymore nor is there any doubt. Its 100% confirmed.
    I wonder how much it will cost 11.69?
    Edited by: "UberPark" 5th May

UberPark

its not a leak anymore nor is there any doubt. Its 100% confirmed. I … its not a leak anymore nor is there any doubt. Its 100% confirmed. I wonder how much it will cost 11.69?

​probably more

Can't believe this is still getting DLC even now, I have been thinking about getting rid of this since before I got broadband, wasn't overly keen on the single player. Been tempted to give the multi player a go as see it's still popular but need to make space to reinstall it so don't know? Is it worth it?

MrDealio

Can't believe this is still getting DLC even now, I have been thinking … Can't believe this is still getting DLC even now, I have been thinking about getting rid of this since before I got broadband, wasn't overly keen on the single player. Been tempted to give the multi player a go as see it's still popular but need to make space to reinstall it so don't know? Is it worth it?

​It is still played a lot

MrDealio

Can't believe this is still getting DLC even now, I have been thinking … Can't believe this is still getting DLC even now, I have been thinking about getting rid of this since before I got broadband, wasn't overly keen on the single player. Been tempted to give the multi player a go as see it's still popular but need to make space to reinstall it so don't know? Is it worth it?

Yes its worth it. Black ops 3 has the best and most addicting multiplayer ever and as every COD since then has been garbage and that includes the new WW2 COD game then it will stay very active for a few years still. Only COD game you need until Black ops 4 comes out.

Edited by: "darkspace100" 6th May

Fetch me their souls!

darkspace100

Yes its worth it. Black ops 3 has the best and most addicting multiplayer … Yes its worth it. Black ops 3 has the best and most addicting multiplayer ever and as every COD since then has been garbage and that includes the new WW2 COD game then it will stay very active for a few years still. Only COD game you need until Black ops 4 comes out.

Thanks, maybe I'll give it a whirl then? Do you play on XB or PS4?

Funnily enough a few weeks ago on here I was saying they should do a standalone with all the Nazis zombie levels together. And here it is, just a shame it's hasn't got all the levels ever.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1862
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3541327
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941304
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764600

See more discussions