Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 releases October 12th on PC, Xbox One & PS4

Found 8th Mar
It's finally been confirmed, for those who care. The next installment to the Call of Duty franchise will be Black OPS 4 and launches on October 12th.

2906309-DRZHU.jpg
There's absolutely no news on the gameplay yet, but more will be revealed at the Community Reveal Event on May 17th

2906309-UCbZV.jpg
Community Updates
14 Comments
"In what represents a game-changing experience, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 will revolutionize the top-selling series in Call of Duty® history when it launches worldwide on Friday, October 12."

I'm intrigued. Cross play maybe? Battle Royale?
Edited by: "INDUSTRYHATER" 8th Mar
I want it too be a good game but it probably be black ops 3 with a skirt on
deleted1431257
A Nintendo Switch version??
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 8th Mar
hass12331 m ago

top kek
BOOTS ON THE GROUND OR JET PACK? I NEED TO KNOW NOW! SO I DONT GET MY HOPES UP. PLS. THANKS!
Just hope for no jet packs, I liked bo1 but the other 3 and most other cod games apart from 4 and mw2 are terrible.
hass1231 h, 52 m ago

Not enough power.
It needs to be boots on the ground!
It needs to be boots on the ground? Really?? Ww2 was/is terrible imo. The next Battlefield (V) has my interest
mrb3037 m ago

It needs to be boots on the ground? Really?? Ww2 was/is terrible imo. The …It needs to be boots on the ground? Really?? Ww2 was/is terrible imo. The next Battlefield (V) has my interest

BF V is ww2 and will be better than anything Activision have to offer.
mrb3010 h, 1 m ago

It needs to be boots on the ground? Really?? Ww2 was/is terrible imo. The …It needs to be boots on the ground? Really?? Ww2 was/is terrible imo. The next Battlefield (V) has my interest

Well I prefer boots on the ground not bouncing around like I'm on a freaking trampoline, If I want sci fi I'll play Titanfall/battlefront
Boots on the ground, with good maps like raid and standoff and guns like MSMC & AN94 yes please.
INDUSTRYHATER18 h, 25 m ago

"In what represents a game-changing experience, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 …"In what represents a game-changing experience, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 will revolutionize the top-selling series in Call of Duty® history when it launches worldwide on Friday, October 12."I'm intrigued. Cross play maybe? Battle Royale?

Maybe open world?
RedNWhite35 m ago

Maybe open world?

Never thought of that. Good call.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants