Groups
    EXPIRED

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS **INSTORE** 360 & PS3 £22.99 @ MORRISONS

Banned
    CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOR XBOX 360 AND PLAYSTATION 3 ONLY £22.99 INSTORE AT MORRISONS. DEAL STARTS MONDAY.

BEST PRICE BY £13. WOW

Exeter Store Scanning @ £41.99 as of 8am this morning
    - PilchY

Still full price in Aberdeen
    - SgtSlay3r

64 Comments

Source? Was almost double that in there today

was going to ask source of this?

Paddy_o_furniture

Source? Was almost double that in there today

Deal starts MONDAY!

Original Poster Banned

MOST STORES ARE DOING THIS OFFER, NO ALL.

but where is the proof of this rose, not being negative just asking!

mezzanchowdhury

Deal starts MONDAY!

I can read, hence why I mentioned it was almost double that today. I'll take this deal with a pinch of salt and hold out voting until confirmed. Should be moved to misc in the meantime until confirmed.

I rarely trust someone who can only type in caps...

Was in the other day getting FIFA 11 for £19.99 and Black Ops was priced up at £41.99.

Rose may work for the admin dept. They have to put the all POS material up Sunday evening ready for price changes monday in the morning. Red Hot if this is the case. I will be checking out ASDA for trade in Monday if this is the case. I will hold my vote till then.
    Edited by: "leecroot" 16th Jan 2011

condracky

I rarely trust someone who can only type in caps...

Isn't typing in CAPS not the same as typing normally...?

wat monday is it comin out on

leecroot 34 cash @ gamestation at the moment ....

Original Poster Banned

£34 gamestation
    £33 game
    £30 cex

Original Poster Banned

£34 gamestation
    £33 game
    £30 cex

Hope it is this price, will finally give in and buy it. What is your source rose123? 205° without any proof is madness

How did you hear about this OP?

rose123

£34 gamestation£33 game£30 cex

are those cash prices or just trade in values?

I have heard this is a pile of plop. Whens MOD 3 out?!?!?

free money if you can get your hands on it!!

Original Poster Banned

just contacted morrisons and they have confirmed deal in most stores

khushabkhan

wat monday is it comin out on

Thats what we would all like some proof of.

rose123

just contacted morrisons and they have confirmed deal in most stores

Which Morrisons store is open at 1925 on a sunday evening? Post the number you phoned so I can call them (will happily eat my own words if this is confirmed, but I doubt it).

Editor

Hi rose123 ,
    I've moved this over to Misc until it's a confirmed deal (then we will put it back in deals). Could someone please report once this when it's live / has been confirmed ? Thanks

Paddy_o_furniture

Which Morrisons store is open at 1925 on a sunday evening? Post the … Which Morrisons store is open at 1925 on a sunday evening? Post the number you phoned so I can call them (will happily eat my own words if this is confirmed, but I doubt it).

Welcome to Morrisons Supermarkets, Hawick

Mart Street

Hawick , TD9 9NQ

01450 371611

Store
    Petrol Station
    Café

Opening times

Sunday :
    0900-2000

Edited by: "shanecr" 16th Jan 2011

horrible game. on the ps3 anyway online does not work.

Paddy_o_furniture

Which Morrisons store is open at 1925 on a sunday evening? Post the … Which Morrisons store is open at 1925 on a sunday evening? Post the number you phoned so I can call them (will happily eat my own words if this is confirmed, but I doubt it).

Quite a few actually, some close at 7pm but this is in Scotland with the different laws and some at 8pm on Sunday.

shanecr

Welcome to Morrisons Supermarkets, HawickMart StreetHawick , TD9 9NQ01450 … Welcome to Morrisons Supermarkets, HawickMart StreetHawick , TD9 9NQ01450 371611 Store Petrol Station CaféOpening timesMonday : 0800-2000 Tuesday : 0800-2000 Wednesday : 0800-2000 Thursday : 0800-2100 Friday : 0800-2100 Saturday : 0800-2000 Sunday : 0900-2000

Forgot the scots have better sunday trading laws than the rest of the UK

So if I buy 10 copies I can make 100quid if i sell them at gamestation? tehe

someone just call one of these late opening stores though, will be confirmed in seconds

QueueEater

horrible game. on the ps3 anyway online does not work.

Is it really that bad on the PS3??? It's great on the 360. Im sure this deal is complete bull.

Current price is £41.99 according to Hawick store. Lady on till says she is not aware of any reduction due happen but could phone back tomorrow to confirm. 2nd call she's had about this

What are you on blud?

Paddy_o_furniture

Current price is £41.99 according to Hawick store. Lady on till says she … Current price is £41.99 according to Hawick store. Lady on till says she is not aware of any reduction due happen but could phone back tomorrow to confirm. 2nd call she's had about this

ddta must have called.

Paddy_o_furniture

Forgot the scots have better sunday trading laws than the rest of the UK

It's great to go to a actual 24hr supermarket on a Sunday and know it will be open!
    Edited by: "ryouga" 16th Jan 2011

Seems weird that they would have another offer on this when they only had one 2 weeks ago.

cool!!

ryouga

It's great to go to a actual 24hr supermarket on a Sunday and know it … It's great to go to a actual 24hr supermarket on a Sunday and know it will be open!

It's barmy how the sunday trading laws differ so much. Think most large stores are allowed to open 6 hours on a Sunday.

Paddy_o_furniture

It's barmy how the sunday trading laws differ so much. Think most large … It's barmy how the sunday trading laws differ so much. Think most large stores are allowed to open 6 hours on a Sunday.

In general though very few high street stores seem open outside of the same hours as English branches do, i.e some are 4pm some are 5pm when they are open later during the week.
    Edited by: "ryouga" 16th Jan 2011

shanecr

ddta must have called.

Nope wasn't me, but even if she did know, she wouldn't be able to tell you.

krazie2004

Isn't typing in CAPS not the same as typing normally...?

No, it really isn't.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions