Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Beta codes, 5 spare, £0

Hi

I just received my code for COD Infinite Warfare Beta and it came with another 5 codes so if anyone wants one then just post a reply on here and I will pm the first 5 in the morning as I'm off to bed now.............

Update, wow you lot were quick off the mark, all codes now gone sorry, cleverguy was the the 5th and last

10 Comments

yes please

I'll have one if you don't mind

yes please! thanks in advance​

yes please, thanks

please mate

Yes please

Yes please buddy

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn192/Golf_anniversary/20161013_234108_zps1yf6egcl.jpg

God help anybody with slow internet lol, 19.6gb is a bloody big file. So far 4gb done!

Massive thanks to andiwall

Toon_army

God help anybody with slow internet lol, 19.6gb is a bloody big file. So … God help anybody with slow internet lol, 19.6gb is a bloody big file. So far 4gb done!Massive thanks to andiwall

19gig for a beta? feck downloading that on PSN lovely fast download speed..That might be ready to play by saturday afternoon.

ThugBasher

19gig for a beta? feck downloading that on PSN lovely fast download … 19gig for a beta? feck downloading that on PSN lovely fast download speed..That might be ready to play by saturday afternoon.

I had to double look when I seen the size haha. Luckily I'm on decent speed, 7gb done so should be ready in 30 mins
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1323
    2. Good Sim only deals??58
    3. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?55
    4. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?49

See more discussions