Groups

call of duty: infinite warfare (physical or digital copy)?

found this to be the cheapest price today but not sure whether its a physical or digital copy? Can anyone help?

deals.simplygames.com/p/c…ps4

11 Comments

looks like a physical copy buddy.

Just be aware that's the basic version and does not include Modern Warfare remastered.

If you want digital, then This maybe a better option.

Original Poster

Taliban_Army

Just be aware that's the basic version and does not include Modern … Just be aware that's the basic version and does not include Modern Warfare remastered. If you want digital, then This maybe a better option.

​thanks but not that fussed with remastered, just want a physical copy on infinite warfare so I can sell it on if I don't enjoy it

Original Poster

ThugBasher

looks like a physical copy buddy.

​That's what I assumed but just need someone that can confirm without a doubt but thanks

Did you not try the Beta of Infinite Warfare?

After playing the Beta, most people I know are actually looking forward to playing Modern Warfare remastered more than IW. All that flying/jumping/wall running does my head in.

Taliban_Army

Did you not try the Beta of Infinite Warfare? After playing the Beta, … Did you not try the Beta of Infinite Warfare? After playing the Beta, most people I know are actually looking forward to playing Modern Warfare remastered more than IW. All that flying/jumping/wall running does my head in.

I played the beta and thought it was stupidly frantic and just hard to enjoy yet again, gonna wait for it cheap or hopefully the remaster separate as IW just doesn't have any appeal.

Has anyone bought it off CDkeys. Do they have them in stock.

Back up to £62.99 on CDkeys

can you purchase remastered separate?

MrMan2011

can you purchase remastered separate?

Yes, rumours say it will be released but in about 3/4 months. Once the hype for IW is over, I understand it will be around £30 on its own, but not officially confirmed.
    Edited by: "Taliban_Army" 3rd Nov 2016

saif_uddin97

​thanks but not that fussed with remastered, just want a physical copy on … ​thanks but not that fussed with remastered, just want a physical copy on infinite warfare so I can sell it on if I don't enjoy it

You won't enjoy it cos it just isn't fun to play (going by the beta) the remaster looks amazing though and the modern setting is always more appealing than the futuristic settings the cod games are known for.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S8 Deal £452 at Sky Mobile - Would it work ?11
      2. Best IPTV Currently22
      3. best place for fishing tackle?22
      4. cheap glasses websites56

See more discussions