Call of Duty Mobile

Posted 23rd Oct
I did try doing a search on here to see if it's been brought up yet, but couldn't find anything!

Anybody been playing this? I'm blown away with how good it is... Graphics and layout are great. Hard to believe a phone can achieve what my old Ps3 did back in the day.

Anybody fancy a game CraigyW
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

23 Comments
Yeah but I feel its too easy. I seem to be the mvp all the time. That's not big headedness cos I ain't very good at calll of duty by any stretch but this.... I dunno seems a bit strange. Level 35 amongst others.... I come out with maybe 17 kills and be mvp.... My other team mates have 2 or 3 kills each...... Almost every game I play. :/
Burkos23/10/2019 17:07

Yeah but I feel its too easy. I seem to be the mvp all the time. That's …Yeah but I feel its too easy. I seem to be the mvp all the time. That's not big headedness cos I ain't very good at calll of duty by any stretch but this.... I dunno seems a bit strange. Level 35 amongst others.... I come out with maybe 17 kills and be mvp.... My other team mates have 2 or 3 kills each...... Almost every game I play. :/

38736819-Ll5ci.jpg
That was my last game. I'm sick of crap team mates they keep losing me the battle lol.
I normally just run round with a m4 but tried sniping for a change and ended up with a good score, ran our of bullets so went headless chicken with a handgun
@Toon_army want to play?
This is exactly what I mean Tho. One player on both sides with loads of kills and everyone else in single figures. Doesn't add up for me but youre right.. It's a cracking game for mobile.
I've seen this on someone else's phone - good graphics but still hard to see what you are shooting at.

I like a game called Tacticool at the moment, your view depends on what weapon you have, also the top operators have a better view. MVP up to a certain level - then you get other people who are actually good, with better weapons.
Hassxn78623/10/2019 17:11

@Toon_army want to play?

Yeah mate I'll have a game, add me and we'll blow some heads off lol

Burkos23/10/2019 17:11

This is exactly what I mean Tho. One player on both sides with loads of …This is exactly what I mean Tho. One player on both sides with loads of kills and everyone else in single figures. Doesn't add up for me but youre right.. It's a cracking game for mobile.

I was thinking are they BOTs but then heard a few London lads talking and though wow it's actually real people.

Bigfootpete23/10/2019 17:11

I've seen this on someone else's phone - good graphics but still hard to …I've seen this on someone else's phone - good graphics but still hard to see what you are shooting at. I like a game called Tacticool at the moment, your view depends on what weapon you have, also the top operators have a better view. MVP up to a certain level - then you get other people who are actually good, with better weapons.

I've just got an s8 wish I had a bit of a bigger screen but beggars cant be choosers ha. My friend tried adding it on his tablet but must be mobile only. I know it says CoD mobile but thought they might have let people use it on tablets or ipads
Toon_army23/10/2019 17:14

Yeah mate I'll have a game, add me and we'll blow some heads off lolI was …Yeah mate I'll have a game, add me and we'll blow some heads off lolI was thinking are they BOTs but then heard a few London lads talking and though wow it's actually real people.I've just got an s8 wish I had a bit of a bigger screen but beggars cant be choosers ha. My friend tried adding it on his tablet but must be mobile only. I know it says CoD mobile but thought they might have let people use it on tablets or ipads

Cool doing it now @Toon_army
I'm not sure it work be that easy to use on a tablet if it did work.

I have tried on a different game and it was difficult to get the movement as accurate as what you actually want it to do.
I like CoD Mobile - coming from PUBG Mobile the graphics are much nicer, seems to be more focused around multiplayer instead of battle royale - and the loadout stuff is pretty interesting, although unlike the team deathmatch in PUBG where you can pick and choose you're stuck with your loadout.

Seems to take ages to 'rank' though - and I am getting rewards like there's no tomorrow. Maybe just me feeling like it's taken forever as you guys it's me doing all the killing haha.
Edited by: "CrashOverride" 23rd Oct
Me and @Hassxn786 just had a quick game there, hes a top sniper by the looks of things

38737133-IQ3x5.jpg
Burkos23/10/2019 17:07

Yeah but I feel its too easy. I seem to be the mvp all the time. That's …Yeah but I feel its too easy. I seem to be the mvp all the time. That's not big headedness cos I ain't very good at calll of duty by any stretch but this.... I dunno seems a bit strange. Level 35 amongst others.... I come out with maybe 17 kills and be mvp.... My other team mates have 2 or 3 kills each...... Almost every game I play. :/

.. swoon
38738591-g232O.jpgSame here.....fed up of crap team mates.
One has to go and sort it out all on his own.
Moved upto level 30 now in no time!
KingNav36023/10/2019 19:39

[Image] Same here.....fed up of crap team mates. One has to go and sort it …[Image] Same here.....fed up of crap team mates. One has to go and sort it out all on his own. Moved upto level 30 now in no time!

By the looks of things your team mates might as well have just left you to it and let you kill all the other team lol.
Toon_army23/10/2019 20:05

By the looks of things your team mates might as well have just left you to …By the looks of things your team mates might as well have just left you to it and let you kill all the other team lol.

Me, you and Hassan need to get a game going.
KingNav36023/10/2019 20:20

Sounds like the best trio on there. The force would be strong we just need another two more people to complete the clan.
I've added you
38739714-qXpJD.jpg
@KingNav360 once again more crap team mates I did manage to take their chopper gunner out with my predator misile thought mwahahahahaaaa
BuzzDuraband23/10/2019 23:38

At the risk of bursting bubbles

When you get over a certain level theres less and less bots. If you choose Ranked Match it's real people, it's much harder going on that one
I'm just waiting for them to bring back controller support. Was annoyed that they removed it just before I got it.
Rusty8224/10/2019 09:39

I'm just waiting for them to bring back controller support. Was annoyed …I'm just waiting for them to bring back controller support. Was annoyed that they removed it just before I got it.

Did the controller just work with the same buttons as say using an xbox or PS?
Toon_army24/10/2019 11:28

Did the controller just work with the same buttons as say using an xbox or …Did the controller just work with the same buttons as say using an xbox or PS?

Yeah, not sure how long it was available for but that's the only reason I downloaded it. Not a fan of on screen controls for FPS games so when I heard that I was excited but then quickly disappointed. There was talk of them bringing it back, maybe separate lobbies for controllers. If that is the case I'd be all over it.

I've got a phone mount for my xbox controller and it would be great to be able to play COD on the fly so crossing my fingers it will be back soon.
KingNav36023/10/2019 20:20

Toon_army23/10/2019 20:30

Sounds like the best trio on there. The force would be strong we just …Sounds like the best trio on there. The force would be strong we just need another two more people to complete the clan.I've added you

Yeah we need to get a team together. The Hukd squad
I’m almost certain the team are bots. No way that every game I get paired with people that do negative and there’s me doing 27-0 each game
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants