Call of Duty: Mobile now available on Android and Apple devices

Posted 1st Oct
The Call of Duty: Mobile app is now available to download via the Apple App and Google Play Stores.

I've had a couple of multiplayer matches on it this morning, but going by massive kill streaks, I'm assuming the first few games are against bots There's the usual micro-transactions, as can be expected from an Activision game, but all in all it looks like a solid little mobile shooter which will probably kill a few spare hours.

Free to Play

Take the heart-pounding, adrenaline-fueled action of Call of Duty® with you wherever you go. Play your way across multiple game modes as you engage in head-to-head battle through fan-favorite maps like Nuketown and Crash, all optimized for mobile. And the best part? It’s free to play with free updates.

Official CALL OF DUTY® designed exclusively for mobile phones. Play iconic multiplayer maps and modes anytime, anywhere. 100 player Battle Royale battleground? Fast 5v5 team deathmatch? Scary Zombies action? Sniper vs sniper battle? Activision’s free-to-play CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE has it all.

3302917-rc1P8.jpg
3302917-Su4rZ.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
Was waiting for this, thanks
Good game to be honest
can i play android users if i've got an iphone?
N
trivium01/10/2019 15:24

can i play android users if i've got an iphone?

No, you can only play against potatoes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants