one word sexual

more than just that :thumbsup:

want...................NOW

Original Poster Banned

junkenstein73;6488249

want...................NOW

5 weeks to go .........

looking good :thumbsup:

the music sounds like saw and the voice towards the end sounds like the joker LOL

I neeeeeeed this game!

Jump on youtube & search "Modern Warefare 2 Gameplay" there is a good 30 mins of leaked footage on there, both campaign & Multiplayer :-)

Why have they put Call of Duty back infront of it? I thought they got rid of it, but at the logo on the end it's clearly there :thinking:

they thought that with the name call of duty in front people would be more likely to recognize the franchise, looks great though, can't wait.:thumbsup:

Banned

they never got rid of the cod (call of duty) name anyway?!

and i still think the best clip has to be the ac130 gameplay analysed

damn need a new pc

class cant wait for this myself, got it on preorder from cool shop like just about everyone else lol

Looking forward to this..............but no doubt it will be all about online again with a single player campaign that takes at most 5 hours like the others :-(

My sons are salivating at the thought of this being released :roll:

Original Poster Banned

im hoping asda/tesco do call of duty cheap again like they did with, wAw , on release for 24hrs

im sooo looking forward to it

Son asking if there will be a advance codes to play sample of game this year, anyone know please?

savinggrace;6496544

Son asking if there will be a advance codes to play sample of game this … Son asking if there will be a advance codes to play sample of game this year, anyone know please?

Nope no beta or demos for this one :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions