Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Has anyone heard that the pc version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 will not have dedicated servers and you`ll have to pay to play this online, thinking about cancelling my pre-order fron Coolshop as I can`t see much piont in getting this as single player is usually very short lived.

4 Comments

Theres so many rumours flying around about MW2 I'd hold on & wait till its confirmed.

Don't know about fees but...

kotaku.com/538…ity

Basically like 360 and ps3 matchmaking

Met-Cast;6626308

Don't know about fees … Don't know about fees but...http://kotaku.com/5384057/new-modern-warfare-matchmaking-service-will-definitely-reshape-pc-communityBasically like 360 and ps3 matchmaking

Won't that pretty much ruin competitive cod because there will be no private dedicated servers for teams to play on? gj infinity ward...

rwm24;6626366

Won't that pretty much ruin competitive cod because there will be no … Won't that pretty much ruin competitive cod because there will be no private dedicated servers for teams to play on? gj infinity ward...

They'll be private games like the 360 version but no private servers and yeah pretty much will theres a petition which has 20,000 registrants in the first day i think now up to 70,000
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763989
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions