Groups

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Who's excited...?

50 Comments

Original Poster

12 days to go

Banned

me, going to sell Uncharted 2 over the weekend so I have the money for it.:thumbsup:

Do you mean excited :oops: lol

looks great, just preordered mine for ps3 for £20 as i was sent a voucher brillant

But anyway, it's going to be truly awesome

cant wait.....i think is going to be awesome..also im looking forward to having a go with the modern warfare released for wii..

danger321;6726527

im looking forward to having a go with the modern warfare released for … im looking forward to having a go with the modern warfare released for wii..

are you 5 years old, a fat houswife or a pink fluffly rabbit?

if the answer is no then you should be shot.

be a man and do not play this on the wii.

OnTheBallCity;6726499

looks great, just preordered mine for ps3 for £20 as i was sent a voucher … looks great, just preordered mine for ps3 for £20 as i was sent a voucher brillant

+1!!!

Gonna wait 4 the asda/tesco/morrison deals hopefully get it for around £30
    Plus can't trust it will get to me for release day with the bloody royal mail on strike every week

Call of Dudy eh - is that a Call of Duty spinoff

ChrisUK;6726720

Call of Dudy eh - is that a Call of Duty spinoff

Should have read Call of Dudley "Midlands Edition":-D

What's the likelihood that supermarkets will have some special deals?

I'm excited at the thought of one of these threads evey day now until the launch day :whistling:

Spriggan;6726770

+1, what he said

junkenstein73;6726745

Should have read Call of Dudley "Midlands Edition":-D

I hear that parts of the game are actually modelled on parts of the Wrenner and the Priory ;-)

Spriggan;6726770

zero.

people are already going to buy modern warfare 2, theres no need for incentives for MW2 to sell out everywhere on release day.

games like fifa which were £25 was because not everyone was going to buy them for £40.......and they probably were able to order way more then the demand.

and it was only a scapegoat offer so it attracts customers to their stores for every game release in the hope that it will be on offer.......just like how were discussing now.

Spriggan;6726770

well theres more chance that royal mail will strike again. so im going to wait for a deal from ASDA.

Original Poster

alexthekid;6726488

me, going to sell Uncharted 2 over the weekend so I have the money for … me, going to sell Uncharted 2 over the weekend so I have the money for it.:thumbsup:

I WILL BUY IT :thumbsup:

Original Poster

massmail666;6726741

"Call from dudley" LOLLOL OP is too excited to spell correctly:-D

MY BAD :whistling:

me me me,:thumbsup::-D:p:thumbsup:

bought mine last month from tesco,

Banned

ants97;6726571

are you 5 years old, a fat houswife or a pink fluffly rabbit? if the … are you 5 years old, a fat houswife or a pink fluffly rabbit? if the answer is no then you should be shot. be a man and do not play this on the wii.

LMAO well said - last sentence :-D

I will be more excited than this ]kid

Banned

Starr;6727337

I will be more excited than this ]kid

:w00t:

Banned

cant wait

Surely the more important question is:

Which are you going to play first: Modern Warfare 2 or Dragon Age?

EndlessWaves;6730076

Surely the more important question is:Which are you going to play first: … Surely the more important question is:Which are you going to play first: Modern Warfare 2 or Dragon Age?

what's dragon age?

lukekey;6731446

what's dragon age?

The latest game from Bioware, who made Baldurs Gate 2, Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect. It's a spiritual sequel to Baldurs Gate 2, with the best bits of NWN modding added in. It's likely to be huge, interesting and exciting. It is single player only though.

It'll quite possibly get in the running for game of the decade and be remembered long after Modern Warfare 2 becomes just another call of duty game.

EndlessWaves;6735176

The latest game from Bioware, who made Baldurs Gate 2, Neverwinter … The latest game from Bioware, who made Baldurs Gate 2, Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect. It's a spiritual sequel to Baldurs Gate 2, with the best bits of NWN modding added in. It's likely to be huge, interesting and exciting. It is single player only though.It'll quite possibly get in the running for game of the decade and be remembered long after Modern Warfare 2 becomes just another call of duty game.

fhhbuhbfvoivobvorbtttttuovbbbbbbbbbb.................sorry my face fell asleep and hit my keyboard right after baldurs ga.....vtyctrxrtxrzxwzwezwzzzzzzdfdffffffffffffff

I reckon the game will be good and the single player will be just as much fun as COD4, however I'm willing to bet money that ONCE AGAIN the UNPRECIDENTED DEMAND overloaded our servers excuse will be coming, ie making the multi-player unusable/weak/rubbish for the first week, but then again why would that surprise anyone

EndlessWaves;6730076

Surely the more important question is:Which are you going to play first: … Surely the more important question is:Which are you going to play first: Modern Warfare 2 or Dragon Age?

Easy Dragon Age will be far superior to MW2

Alfonse;6735233

Easy Dragon Age will be far superior to MW2

In what way?

One's an RPG the other a FPS, they're completely different types of game.

If you preordered it id start getting a bit less excited hotukdeals.com/ite…tes

iNSOMANiAC;6736376

If you preordered it id start getting a bit less excited … If you preordered it id start getting a bit less excited http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/515828/postal-workers-strikes-2-more-dates

tesco are promising that the strike will not affect there orders,:thumbsup:

Kellogg;6736355

In what way?One's an RPG the other a FPS, they're completely different … In what way?One's an RPG the other a FPS, they're completely different types of game.

sorry forgot the obligatory IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO :roll:

alexthekid;6726488

me, going to sell Uncharted 2 over the weekend so I have the money for … me, going to sell Uncharted 2 over the weekend so I have the money for it.:thumbsup:

same as what im doing, although hold off with trading it in till the release day as game are offering half price off cod warfare 2 when trading in uncharted 2,

it counts for loads of other games aswell:thumbsup:

I'm downloading it right now for the 360, happy times.

rwm24;6741349

I'm downloading it right now for the 360, happy times.

Congratulations on your thievery, I hope you dont get banned :thumbsup:

ants97;6735201

fhhbuhbfvoivobvorbtttttuovbbbbbbbbbb.................sorry my face fell … fhhbuhbfvoivobvorbtttttuovbbbbbbbbbb.................sorry my face fell asleep and hit my keyboard right after baldurs ga.

LOLOLLL

anyway..lol saw some footage for single player footage which also looks amazing!!

cant wait!!!...5 days!......................... hopefully!

i want it now :-( only if my damn xbox was flashed :-( lol

Hate Call of Duty games to be honest, i think Battlefield owns it any day, although it does have it's own small problems but i prefer it.

At the moment Uncharted 2 is my favourite game never seen graphics or a single player as good as that before
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are the free antivirus any good?22
      2. Currys Return11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?78
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal22

See more discussions