Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 MAC?????

6 replies
Found 10th Nov 2009
Has Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 been released for the MAC?

I have played the previous versions hwoever cannot see the new one released to MAC platform.

6 Comments

dont think its been released on mac

have a look on the homepage should say what platforms its released on

Why would you want it for the Mac, games on the Mac are naff, porting is generally bloated and you rarely get the the FPS you get on the windows version. Not to mention the price is always excessive compared to the PC equivalent.

I would say Install boot camp and Windows and run it on the windows side

Celticsun;6844869

Why would you want it for the Mac, games on the Mac are naff, porting is … Why would you want it for the Mac, games on the Mac are naff, porting is generally bloated and you rarely get the the FPS you get on the windows version. Not to mention the price is always excessive compared to the PC equivalent.I would say Install boot camp and Windows and run it on the windows side

+1

Boot camp all the way!

DVS_Dee;6844926

+1Boot camp all the way!

Absolutely, you can then bring up either ATI Catalyst Tools or Nvidia Control Panels to tweak settings.

Why you would use a Mac for gaming anywhoo is beyond me... Don't get me wrong, A Mac Pro will run games nicely but you are still limited with the Graphics Cards and for a third of the Price you can build a Stonking PC Gaming Rig.

It will come out for the mac, but they always come out like 6 months to a year after other platforms, you can only just about get COD4!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions