Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Very.co.uk Deal??? £23!

Found 11th Nov 2009
Did the £25 off £45 work for anyone? I think it worked for me..

16 Comments

yep i got my pc version today

Original Poster

did they charge the full amount, then refund the £25?

virus_786;6859421

did they charge the full amount, then refund the £25?

That company normally does that :thumbsup:

Littlewards/Marshallwards/additions Charge you full amount then refund the voucher price

Banned

Starr;6859431

That company normally does that … That company normally does that :thumbsup:Littlewards/Marshallwards/additions Charge you full amount then refund the voucher price

and then return in 6 months for the rest once they have worked out that you werent entitled to use the voucher

dimebars;6859452

and then return in 6 months for the rest once they have worked out that … and then return in 6 months for the rest once they have worked out that you werent entitled to use the voucher

:lol: i was gonna put that but thought everyone must know now

Original Poster

Starr;6859457

:lol: i was gonna put that but thought everyone must know now

Hmmm.. Should i just return the game so i dont get charged the full whack? I've already got the game from sainsburys, this was just a back up lool

virus_786;6859517

Hmmm.. Should i just return the game so i dont get charged the full … Hmmm.. Should i just return the game so i dont get charged the full whack? I've already got the game from sainsburys, this was just a back up lool

It depends if the voucher you used was meant for you.

If it was the first time you have used that company and have only recently signed up then you should be fine:thumbsup:

virus_786;6859517

Hmmm.. Should i just return the game so i dont get charged the full … Hmmm.. Should i just return the game so i dont get charged the full whack? I've already got the game from sainsburys, this was just a back up lool

Couldnt find the pc version at sainsburys

ordered from amazon for £29 ..... probably got ripped off!

Original Poster

Starr;6859532

It depends if the voucher you used was meant for you.If it was the first … It depends if the voucher you used was meant for you.If it was the first time you have used that company and have only recently signed up then you should be fine:thumbsup:

Well i just used the voucher that was posted as a deal, So wasnt specifically for me..It was the first time ive used very, and i was very very weary lol :w00t:

they posted mine with out a signature, bit stupid of them, so have i really got it, lol

Can some one please tell me the £25 off first order for this please?

it wasnt for the first order it was for anything

wickedteen;6860670

it wasnt for the first order it was for anything

What was the code then please

worked for me and got it yesterday, i think the code expired on 4/11..

i used it on saturday

virus_786;6860102

Well i just used the voucher that was posted as a deal, So wasnt … Well i just used the voucher that was posted as a deal, So wasnt specifically for me..It was the first time ive used very, and i was very very weary lol :w00t:

You'll be fine.

I used it to get a PS3 controller for about £13. Happy days.
Post a comment
@
    Text