Call of Duty Modern Warfare bonus digital code PS4

Posted 20th Jan
Got a used copy from amazon warehouse a while back and never tried the code, could be already used, maybe not. F7HF-DRNC-J5E8
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
It'll be the code for a charm, I got one on mine. You'll get loads of charms throughout the online anyways so nothing exciting but hopefully useful to somebody
Toon_army20/01/2020 17:43

It'll be the code for a charm, I got one on mine. You'll get loads of …It'll be the code for a charm, I got one on mine. You'll get loads of charms throughout the online anyways so nothing exciting but hopefully useful to somebody

ah ok, I just bought it completed the single player then sold it the next day so didnt bother with it.
pioneertrini20/01/2020 17:45

ah ok, I just bought it completed the single player then sold it the next …ah ok, I just bought it completed the single player then sold it the next day so didnt bother with it.

Yeah nice of you to give it away, I would have done the same if I knew what it was. I've got about 15 charms and only ever use two lol.
Single player was great but short, online is brilliant though
Toon_army20/01/2020 18:07

Yeah nice of you to give it away, I would have done the same if I knew …Yeah nice of you to give it away, I would have done the same if I knew what it was. I've got about 15 charms and only ever use two lol.Single player was great but short, online is brilliant though

I think i'll buy it again eventually for the online if its good.
Toon_army20/01/2020 18:07

Yeah nice of you to give it away, I would have done the same if I knew …Yeah nice of you to give it away, I would have done the same if I knew what it was. I've got about 15 charms and only ever use two lol.Single player was great but short, online is brilliant though

I'd agree with this. I really went off call of duty over the past few years due to all that jumpy faff nonsense. (Felt it spoilt the game) But after reading a few reviews about the single player I went ahead and purchased. I really enjoyed that and the multiplayer is also great except campers.Grrr. they should take em selves to go outdoors.
ndksamb20/01/2020 18:34

I'd agree with this. I really went off call of duty over the past few …I'd agree with this. I really went off call of duty over the past few years due to all that jumpy faff nonsense. (Felt it spoilt the game) But after reading a few reviews about the single player I went ahead and purchased. I really enjoyed that and the multiplayer is also great except campers.Grrr. they should take em selves to go outdoors.

Shipment spawn traps are the worst, my K/D went from 1.50 to 1.38 in a day, just trying to get platinum pistols. But I'll get it back up again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants