Call of duty modern warfare camping

Posted 27th Oct
I know this aint the same call of duty where its run n gun. you have to actually check windows and all rooms but some of these maps are just allowing people to just sit in a house with claymores and just camp. wanted to get you guys opinion on this game?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

26 Comments
Sorry mate but I am one of them on the mobile edition 😬
I agree, this new engine they have used has made it play, look and feel like a battlefield game. Definitely have to mix up the play style. Lots of camping in this game.
My issue has been the spawn killing, they don’t switch the spawns around and just allow the other team to slaughter you in the spawn (for tdm anyway)
I am enjoying it though just cannot play it how you used to.
_Whatever_27/10/2019 13:09

I agree, this new engine they have used has made it play, look and feel …I agree, this new engine they have used has made it play, look and feel like a battlefield game. Definitely have to mix up the play style. Lots of camping in this game. My issue has been the spawn killing, they don’t switch the spawns around and just allow the other team to slaughter you in the spawn (for tdm anyway)I am enjoying it though just cannot play it how you used to.

Same thing for domination if you capture C and B. People just leave A n just slaughter everyone spawning there. I think the devs know and hopefully working on a patch
adeljay9227/10/2019 13:27

Same thing for domination if you capture C and B. People just leave A n …Same thing for domination if you capture C and B. People just leave A n just slaughter everyone spawning there. I think the devs know and hopefully working on a patch

It needs to be sorted. What I find frustrating is they had multiple betas which you think would address these issues.
_Whatever_27/10/2019 13:31

It needs to be sorted. What I find frustrating is they had multiple betas …It needs to be sorted. What I find frustrating is they had multiple betas which you think would address these issues.

The betas were fine from what I experienced anyways. Had a blast.
I’ve not bought a cod in years but got this as part of a PS4 bundle I’m enjoying it . It does have campers if I get caught by one I just spend the rest of the game hunting them and spoiling there plans
Yeah, the campers are pretty much ruining the game at the moment. It’s not only them though. The changes and claustrophobic shrinking of the large free flowing Beta maps has given the campers licence. Sort it out.
_Whatever_27/10/2019 13:31

It needs to be sorted. What I find frustrating is they had multiple betas …It needs to be sorted. What I find frustrating is they had multiple betas which you think would address these issues.

They have never ever resolved this in any CoD. Why would they now? haha Devs don't care.
ukscoob127/10/2019 14:35

They have never ever resolved this in any CoD. Why would they now? haha …They have never ever resolved this in any CoD. Why would they now? haha Devs don't care.

Have you played this one? It’s so much worse
_Whatever_27/10/2019 14:36

Have you played this one? It’s so much worse

BETA yeh. I'm not paying £45-49 for it so will happily wait. Have friends playing it, one of them says its great buuut he is a notorious camper haha
ukscoob127/10/2019 14:35

They have never ever resolved this in any CoD. Why would they now? haha …They have never ever resolved this in any CoD. Why would they now? haha Devs don't care.

It was bearable in previous cods because the maps were designed for you to have to run around but you have maps like piccadilly in this cod which is the worst map in history.
I'm a run and gun sorta guy, campers are my arch nemesis. I can sometimes waste an entire game focusing on a persistent camper. Don't you love the guys who just stay in the same place after they've killed you?

Not got this game yet, on the fence so been waiting to see what folks make of it then I'll make a decision.
Worst call of duty multiplayer experience ever, campaign was good
I have to say I’ve not encountered many campers, this is so much better than the block ops rubbish, it feels like a classic call of duty game and the maps are fantastic
mini0ne27/10/2019 14:17

I’ve not bought a cod in years but got this as part of a PS4 bundle I’m enj …I’ve not bought a cod in years but got this as part of a PS4 bundle I’m enjoying it . It does have campers if I get caught by one I just spend the rest of the game hunting them and spoiling there plans

..shot-gun goes BOO-YAA
I’m not a camper but an Incredible sniper. Got 28 kills just with the stock sniper lol. On one match of TD
I think you movement and footstep sounds are the reason for the camping. Even dead silence doesn't make you dead silence. Enemy's can hear you so far away and moving fast or moving at all can give the advantage to the enemy. Tdm for me and free for all are unplayable.
Is it worth buying? Last Call of Duty I played was Modern Warfare 2.
moh22327/10/2019 20:30

Is it worth buying? Last Call of Duty I played was Modern Warfare 2.

No
John_Shortland27/10/2019 16:13

I have to say I’ve not encountered many campers, this is so much better t …I have to say I’ve not encountered many campers, this is so much better than the block ops rubbish, it feels like a classic call of duty game and the maps are fantastic

Steady. Blops1 was epic. Loved it. Blops2 & 3 were good but I know what you mean about deviating from cod with jet packs etc.
B0ne527/10/2019 19:48

I think you movement and footstep sounds are the reason for the camping. …I think you movement and footstep sounds are the reason for the camping. Even dead silence doesn't make you dead silence. Enemy's can hear you so far away and moving fast or moving at all can give the advantage to the enemy. Tdm for me and free for all are unplayable.

Never a fan of those anyway. Its the players that want to play TDM that play objective modes that frustrate. They don't play the mode so rack up kills playing their own game. Its a legit strategy but frustrating when you're playing for obj wins not K:D.
It's horrible. I either get spawn killed, killed from behind, or 95% killed by a camper. The maps are made like this and the mounting for your guns encourages camping even more. I think there should be a cooldown on it.

It's never taken me this many games to get used to getting a positive KD on a new Call of Duty.

I'm getting frustrated over it.
Had tons of kills camping in this game. Good game
The most unenjoyable cod I’ve ever played and I was here early on
Ratanyal30/10/2019 22:10

The most unenjoyable cod I’ve ever played and I was here early on

I literally had a few games and just thought you know what break time for a good couple of days. Might jump back on apex
Bring back the Attack Dogs!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants