Groups

Call Of Duty: MW2 Help

Hi all

I need some help completing the Special Ops on modern warfare 2 as i am hopeless on my own. So anyone who would be willing to help me please add my friends psn: Jordan2k

thanks

9 Comments

yea i know what you mean some of them are stupidly hard and even though your aloud to do it on your own you dont stand a chance !!!

Banned

Big T 721;6983120

yea i know what you mean some of them are stupidly hard and even though … yea i know what you mean some of them are stupidly hard and even though your aloud to do it on your own you dont stand a chance !!!

tell me about it doing it now, along come the juggernaut and there goes 10 minutes of carefullness :x

[COLOR="Red"]Wow, a Call of Duty thread.

About time......[/COLOR]

CFC_Mark;6983177

yep i have spent endless amounts of time on some missions and just ended … yep i have spent endless amounts of time on some missions and just ended up giving up :pthose juggernauts are crazy..they can take a whole round to the head and still be standing..way too hard :cry:

yea you unlocked echo yet???? juggernauts are truly invinsable!!!! also would help you mate but im guessing your a ps3 man??

CFC_Mark;6983270

nope im stuck on charlie (i think thats what it is..the 3rd one)ready to … nope im stuck on charlie (i think thats what it is..the 3rd one)ready to give up on it all together lol

man get an xbox and ill run though aload with you try hard on B i done all of them on vet got all the stars and most of A and about half of c if you ever wana unlock E you need to do all of what iv just said because D in impossible but then again so is E so its probs not worth unlocking lol, a hint for brech and clear ( i got well stuck on that) bust in the wall take as many out as poss run forward with shotgun blow what you can into next room frag over the locker in front of you followed straght by a flash bang run and shoot with shotgun run round to the right and straght for the hole do not stop at any point!!! that how i did it on vet in 27 secs

Banned

Big T 721;6983246

yea you unlocked echo yet???? juggernauts are truly invinsable!!!! also … yea you unlocked echo yet???? juggernauts are truly invinsable!!!! also would help you mate but im guessing your a ps3 man??

I'll do it on friday with you dude when I get a new xbox :thumbsup:

Banned

The JFK;6983199

[COLOR="Red"]Wow, a Call of Duty thread.About time......[/COLOR]

Fresh sarcasm from JFK

Who'd have thought it......

Banned

Big T 721;6983308

man get an xbox and ill run though aload with you try hard on B i done … man get an xbox and ill run though aload with you try hard on B i done all of them on vet got all the stars and most of A and about half of c if you ever wana unlock E you need to do all of what iv just said because D in impossible but then again so is E so its probs not worth unlocking lol, a hint for brech and clear ( i got well stuck on that) bust in the wall take as many out as poss run forward with shotgun blow what you can into next room frag over the locker in front of you followed straght by a flash bang run and shoot with shotgun run round to the right and straght for the hole do not stop at any point!!! that how i did it on vet in 27 secs

the longest sentence ever! :w00t:

Strategy guide says that some of the Special Ops missions are only possible in co-op mode.......if you are problems with a specific one let me know and I'll let you know what the guide recommends...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions