Groups
    EXPIRED

CALL OF DUTY MW2 PS3 - LOGIN PROBLEMS - MATCHMAKING SERVER DOWN??

I Cant log in and it seems its a big problem at mo..?

product-reviews.net/200…gs/

26 Comments

yeah I can't get on it either

Mine is fine. oh wait a minute though mines for the 360.

I ain't tried my PS3 version yet but hang on in there, they will surely fix it soon and add more capacity

Original Poster

dontasciime;6860201

Mine is fine. oh wait a minute though mines for the 360. :pI ain't tried … Mine is fine. oh wait a minute though mines for the 360. :pI ain't tried my PS3 version yet but hang on in there, they will surely fix it soon and add more capacity

enjoy it while it lasts dude, b4 the 3 red rings come on loool, not if its wen lol

lol 10 360s? havent you got the hint by the 2nd one? ;-)

Ashamuk;6860219

enjoy it while it lasts dude, b4 the 3 red rings come on loool, not if … enjoy it while it lasts dude, b4 the 3 red rings come on loool, not if its wen lol

out of 10 360's only 1 has rrod on me and that was 5 or 6 nights ago. My mw2 console is hardly likely to rrod just yet maybe in a few weeks but Que Sera, Sera

I did lose another 360 bout 3 weeks ago after 3 years and 6 months of solid use ..that one is gfx card related as it switches on with sound but no picture and no led errors eg normal green LEDs but obviously I can see it's broken.

MY rrod is 2 years old and is being fixed under the 3 yr warranty, ups will be picking it up tomorrow. Will have it back in a few weeks but no biggie as got plenty other ones to play on. Hopefully ps3 network be also working in 3 weeks time.

Inquisitor;6860344

lol 10 360s? havent you got the hint by the 2nd one? ;-)

DID not say they were broken . They all still work bar the 2 mentioned and 1 is under warranty

oh yeah, and.. i had down server earlier at about 4pm-ish, resorted to play uber hard spec ops... (how in the world do you complete it on vet???)

Inquisitor;6860370

oh yeah, and.. i had down server earlier at about 4pm-ish, resorted to … oh yeah, and.. i had down server earlier at about 4pm-ish, resorted to play uber hard spec ops... (how in the world do you complete it on vet???)

Yeah it's hard with just a scalpel and some gas.

Ashamuk;6860219

enjoy it while it lasts dude, b4 the 3 red rings come on loool, not if … enjoy it while it lasts dude, b4 the 3 red rings come on loool, not if its wen lol

watch for your yellow light then ps3s are noooooooo better xbox rules son

Banned

Playing mw 1 in the meantime fi

just finished having a fun time playing MW2 on the ermmm XBOX no lagging not cutting out all round a pretty good time :P

Big T 721;6860700

watch for your yellow light then ps3s are noooooooo better xbox rules son

bbc.co.uk/blo…tml

Apparently its dry joints or fractured connection is the problem..

but seriously, check out the RROD online on states and failure rates..

Inquisitor;6863557

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2009/09/playstation3_and_the_yellow_li.htmlApparently its dry joints or fractured connection is the problem..but seriously, check out the RROD online on states and failure rates..

fair point xbox's do go a fair bit but iv had one now for like 3 years and its gone once and unless your really unluckey you get it fixed for free :thumbsup:

Is it back running yet?

cufc90;6863668

Is it back running yet?

Nope... :-(

Long version: product-reviews.net/200…Nxb

Short version: Friday...

Inquisitor;6866153

Nope... :-(Long version: … Nope... :-(Long version: http://www.product-reviews.net/2009/11/11/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-patch-release-for-ps3/?awesm=fbshare.me_ENxbShort version: Friday...

That's a seperate issue

Like everyone else, couldn't connect to the matchmaking server last night.
    However, connected straight away this morning. Had a game of Team Deathmatch with my Frosties.
    ]Clicky

mine was fine from 10pm last night

Spriggan;6866185

That's a seperate issue

Sorry my bad :thinking:

Yeah mines all good now, anyone fancy adding me for some games?

DiamondGeezer-93

Banned

great news was a bit dissapointed yesterday as online was not working, can anyone confirm that friend invite is functioning correctly now?

thanks

dj_urban

dj_urban;6866857

great news was a bit dissapointed yesterday as online was not working, … great news was a bit dissapointed yesterday as online was not working, can anyone confirm that friend invite is functioning correctly now? thanks dj_urban

I read somewhere that should be sorted out tomorrow

Theres a trick to let people into your party

Invite them but tell them not to accept
    Then tell them to go on account management and press log out
    then log back in and accept the invitation

That's how i do it

MattyyBoiiCFC;6868328

Theres a trick to let people into your partyInvite them but tell them not … Theres a trick to let people into your partyInvite them but tell them not to acceptThen tell them to go on account management and press log outthen log back in and accept the invitationThat's how i do it

Must try that tonight...

Lvl 14 woop..!

Inquisitor;6868461

Must try that tonight...Lvl 14 woop..!

Yeah it definately works, done it twice now :thumbsup:

and xbox has been working from the start cant complan :p:p:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2466
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1217
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions