Call of Duty WAW

Double XP!!!

All aboard

8 Comments

**** game nty

Nick_;5671211

**** game nty

constructive post :thumbsup:

OP: Is this for all formats of the Game, I downloaded the recent map oacks about a day after they came out, but not been on the game for a while, kind of felt like I was playing the game just to rank up and not because I was enjoying the game.

I swear like a trooper (that swears alot) on this game, and pretty much this game alone...

I've kind of moved to more sandbox (driver style) games now, which i prefer Saints Row 2 over GTA 4

Well it is, the game is utter ********.

Nick_;5671512

Well it is, the game is utter ********.

what aspects of cod5 do you find ****************************** as you say, do you get pwned alot, cod4 fanboy or something entirely different

Stopped playing this because the maps were unbelievably buggy and people running all under the place.

I don't get pwned at all, my K/d is 2.50, with something like 5k kills.

But to put it short, the maps are crap, bearly any strategically placed cover, buildings have about 5 access points, spawns are ****, weapons are unbalanced, 20+ kill streaks in tanks is normal, people that play it are dumb.

I'll stick with cod4

Nick_;5671578

I don't get pwned at all, my K/d is 2.50, with something like 5k … I don't get pwned at all, my K/d is 2.50, with something like 5k kills.But to put it short, the maps are crap, bearly any strategically placed cover, buildings have about 5 access points, spawns are ****, weapons are unbalanced, 20+ kill streaks in tanks is normal, people that play it are dumb.I'll stick with cod4

I think they have (in some game style this is).

Cod 4 buildings have a great deal of access points too, you sound like a camper. tbf I am **** at it, only reason i've stopped playing though is because I've over played them both.

fwibble;5671602

Cod 4 buildings have a great deal of access points too, you sound like a … Cod 4 buildings have a great deal of access points too, you sound like a camper.

My thoughts exactly....

Death to all Tent Jockeys, TubeNoobs, Martyrdom and Juggernaught users :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions