Groups

Call of duty world at war

how come...............

when i go on it says download maps "new" but i have fully downloaded the four new maps. why doesnt the "new" bit go away??

and sometimes it wont let me into games.

what could this mean?

4 Comments

Don't know tbh, but I would think that it may have something to do with new maps possibly.

No...?

:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

Original Poster

yeah well thats what i would have thought but i have fully downloaded them so dunno why the "new" bit is not goin away :? :? :?

At a guess, is it something to do with the fact that apart from downloading new maps, there are also new trailers for certain levels that you can download for free - therefore, if you don't download those too, it will always show as 'new' things available.

Original Poster

meandog101;5152810

At a guess, is it something to do with the fact that apart from … At a guess, is it something to do with the fact that apart from downloading new maps, there are also new trailers for certain levels that you can download for free - therefore, if you don't download those too, it will always show as 'new' things available.

thanx mate never thought about that! cheers :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767265
      2. love affairs1445
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32450
      4. word association Game73944486

See more discussions