Call Of Duty: World At War Beta

Found 15th Oct 2008
So its been up and running for a few days, as always, things are wrong, just wondering what everyones views are? Checked the COD forums earlier and alot of people seemed to have what I experienced. Some were...well, stupid feedback such as ''the menu music is creepy, change it, but not to something gay'' (Thats an actual quote from a member...)

To start, I have 3 main points from a long list of good and bad:

1. Bolt action rifles are VERY powerful in real life, yet at any distance, 2-3 shots!!
2. Dogs are way to 'god mode' - they know exactly where you are even if your on the other side of the map.
3. Perks and challenges are more or less the same as CoD4:MW

8 Comments

I'm digging the BAR, as for the dogs, I've managed to evade them plenty of times. I also found if you just keep running as much as possible they never bite you :-S

Original Poster

Robotochan;3205412

I'm digging the BAR, as for the dogs, I've managed to evade them plenty … I'm digging the BAR, as for the dogs, I've managed to evade them plenty of times. I also found if you just keep running as much as possible they never bite you :-S

I don't mind using SMGs and machine guns, its just I love rifles, but feel like I can't use them because people running round with Thompsons kick my ass! I have evaded the dogs a few times aswell, but I actually hate setting the dogs off myself, its just not fun, I get killed, and whilst I'm dead, I'm still getting like 7 kills, so when I spawn again I have dogs again :|!

The dogs sound quite cool actually, i watched some of the youtube vids and they look like they can get annoying though, if you wana even fight, dogs would just **** you off!

Original Poster

glensymes;3205557

The dogs sound quite cool actually, i watched some of the youtube vids … The dogs sound quite cool actually, i watched some of the youtube vids and they look like they can get annoying though, if you wana even fight, dogs would just **** you off!

Yep, and they don't seem to run, especially if theres a host in like, america, they just slide across the map and look almost cartoonish...still nothing for the 10 kill streak either

I dont like the fact that the game ends when the host quits (annoyed me on cod 4 also) they should change that.

Original Poster

ctuk;3205940

I dont like the fact that the game ends when the host quits (annoyed me … I dont like the fact that the game ends when the host quits (annoyed me on cod 4 also) they should change that.

We had that today, I agree, surely they are clever enough to make someone the host instead of ending everyones game.

If anyone wants a code cheap, messag me

Original Poster

JoeYoungsta;3223647

If anyone wants a code cheap, messag me

I didnt make this thread for people like you to sell a code in...they are free anyways! Reported.
Post a comment
@
    Text