Groups

Call Of Duty: World At War DLC Announced

New conflicts are on the horizon for Call of Duty: World at War! We're pleased to introduce the contents of our first Downloadable Content (DLC) Map Pack for World at War, which includes three new Multiplayer levels, as well as an additional level for the ever-popular bonus Co-Op mode, Nazi Zombies!

23 Comments

link?

Original Poster

http://atvi.cmail5.com/ei/y/42/c0f/510/cdncallofdutycom/hub/assets/intel/images/cod_dlc_nightfire_ss.jpg

Nightfire
    In "Nightfire," players take to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin with only the flames of the burning city to expose the enemy.

Station
    "Station" offers a bombed out underground train station littered with hidden passageways and destroyed subway cars.

Knee Deep
    "Knee Deep" takes place on the island of Peleliu in a once tranquil village turned chaotic Japanese command center.

Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)
    The fan favorite 4-player co-op Nazi Zombies Bonus Mode returns with "Verrückt," a terrifying Zombie asylum featuring more weapons, perks via the addition of Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and the endless zombie horde.

The team has been very quiet regarding details of our DLC until now, and we're so excited to let this content loose. DLC Map Pack #1 is due out in March of '09 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC platforms. More details are soon to come, so be sure to check out CallOfDuty.com for all the latest news and updates regarding CoD:WaW!

Abvance, me and you are doing are thing right :evil:

Original Poster

JayBird;4342474

link?

Give us a chance, lol

Yay !!!!

Woohoo!!!

Anyone with PC version here?? Im Birdyboyuk if you want to add me! :thumbsup:

we need a link before i get too exited tho

Abvance;4342557

Linkage:http://gamerlimit.com/2009/02/dlc-announced-for-call-of-duty-world-at-war/

Cheers :thumbsup:

Original Poster

gd_miester;4342499

Abvance, me and you are doing are thing right :evil:

See you on AVF, mwahahaha:thumbsup:

Listen up soldiers!

New conflicts are on the horizon for Call of Duty: World at War! We're pleased to introduce the contents of our first Downloadable Content (DLC) Map Pack for World at War, which includes three new Multiplayer levels, as well as an additional level for the ever-popular bonus Co-Op mode, Nazi Zombies!

http://atvi.cmail5.com/ei/y/42/c0f/510/cdncallofdutycom/hub/assets/intel/images/cod_dlc_nightfire_ss.jpg

3 Multiplayer maps: Nightfire, Station, Knee Deep
    1 Nazi Zombie level: Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)

]Click here for more details regarding these maps!
    [COLOR=#9daf74][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]The team has been very quiet regarding details of our DLC until now, and we're so excited to let this content loose. DLC Map Pack #1 is due out in March of '09 for the Xbox 360™, Playstation®3, and PC platforms. More details are soon to come, so be sure to check out ]CallOfDuty.com for all the latest news and updates regarding CoD:WaW! [/FONT][/COLOR]

awsum, anyone got any ideas on how much it will be?

Original Poster

mugglesquop;4348927

Probably the same as CoD4 map pack which is £6.99 on PSN.

mugglesquop;4348927

I'd assume it would be 800 MS points (on the 360 of course).

wuill be about the same as cod4 so 800 points for xbox360 and maybe £5 on the ps3 .....

also they will release a game of the year edition with the pack included

Abvance;4348957

Probably the same as CoD4 map pack which is £6.99 on PSN.

argh. more money

Original Poster

Can they call it Game of the Year if it doesn't win awards or sell well enough?

if its not called the game of the year then will be called the gold edition (like cod3)

I played back on COD4 last night..............it is SOOOO much of a better multiplater than COD5 !!!

Here is coming tomorrow (thursday)
    at 2:00pm in UK 8:00am in US

Will be 800 MS Points and available after 6am PST today. £9.99 on PS3 for those PS3 owners.

Will also be a new title update (Title Update 3) with a few fixes that goes live today as well. Details below:

Items Addressed:
    All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds to prevent griefing in that game mode.

Improvements have been made to the global spawn system – players should never spawn within the line of sight of an enemy.

Players who equip the Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.

Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.

Martyrdom no longer causes “direct impact” grenade deaths in Hardcore modes.

Players ranked higher than the maximum allowed in the Boot Camp playlist are no longer able to play in games with lower ranked friends in that playlist.

“Bayonet jumping” has been disabled.

Further improvements have been made to geographical matchmaking.

The “New” icon clears when a player has viewed an unlocked weapon (X360 only).

Many zombies were raised from the dead.

mrwhizzard;4681620

All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds to prevent griefing in that game mode. [COLOR=red]thank **** for that[/COLOR]

Improvements have been made to the global spawn system – players should never spawn within the line of sight of an enemy. [COLOR=red]finally[/COLOR]

Players who equip the Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty. [COLOR=red]didn't know this happened[/COLOR]

Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy. [COLOR=red]yay![/COLOR]

Martyrdom no longer causes “direct impact” grenade deaths in Hardcore modes. [COLOR=#ff0000]didn't know this happened either[/COLOR]

Players ranked higher than the maximum allowed in the Boot Camp playlist are no longer able to play in games with lower ranked friends in that playlist. [COLOR=red]this annoyed me when I was a noob[/COLOR]

“Bayonet jumping” has been disabled. [COLOR=red]huh?[/COLOR]

Further improvements have been made to geographical matchmaking.

The “New” icon clears when a player has viewed an unlocked weapon (X360 only). [COLOR=red]meh[/COLOR]

Thanks for the info
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4872377
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27130
      3. GCSE Results day33
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions