Groups

Call Of Duty World At War Map pack 2 any good

was going to get this just wondered if anyone has been on it, are the extra maps & zombie level any good

5 Comments

yer really good, i think there better than the last map pack!

ive been playing on and off for 2 days still havent seen a new map although i downloaded them are they only for certain match types or for all.

sunsetman;5478771

ive been playing on and off for 2 days still havent seen a new map … ive been playing on and off for 2 days still havent seen a new map although i downloaded them are they only for certain match types or for all.

can you not choose "map packs only" on xbox live? (where core/hardcore is)

you can but me and the other half like playing free for all which we could with the 1st map pack but not this one it seems

sunsetman;5478970

you can but me and the other half like playing free for all which we … you can but me and the other half like playing free for all which we could with the 1st map pack but not this one it seems

you can only play the new maps for the first few days by going to map pack. the new maps won't show up on core or hardcore for a few days. They wait til a lot of people have them before putting them into the regular game.

As for if map pack 2 is good or not. HELL yes! The maps are 10 times better than the last maps. The new zombie map is AWESOME. Although i loved zombie verruckt.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?914
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions