Groups

Call Of Duty: World At War Map Pack 3 (Xbox)

Anyone for some Nazi zombies to whack out some achievements and have a good fun night.

XBL Gamertag: Bigpoppaad

Feel free to add me and message, will be playing most of the evening.

(No XBOX360 Hating please).

Bigpoppaad

7 Comments

SuperEd

shame would of added you if on PSN - must say though great map! level 29 so far.....

Original Poster

goonertillidie;5982109

shame would of added you if on PSN - must say though great map! level 29 … shame would of added you if on PSN - must say though great map! level 29 so far.....

O very nice, Mines still downloading atm, seems to be taking ages but o well. Not seen the XBL Achievements yet.

I really liked Map Pack 2, dont care much for map pack 1 though.

SuperEd

Bigpoppaad;5982152

O very nice, Mines still downloading atm, seems to be taking ages but o … O very nice, Mines still downloading atm, seems to be taking ages but o well. Not seen the XBL Achievements yet.I really liked Map Pack 2, dont care much for map pack 1 though.

its a lot harder than the last 1 like flaming hell hounds come along randomly while going through the levels!

Original Poster

goonertillidie;5982232

its a lot harder than the last 1 like flaming hell hounds come along … its a lot harder than the last 1 like flaming hell hounds come along randomly while going through the levels!

Nothing a Shotgun Cant Handle, whats the pack a punch like. just logging in now.

SuperEd

[QUOTE=Bigpoppaad;5982309]Nothing a Shotgun Cant Handle, whats the pack a punch like. just logging in now.[/QUgotta activate power and all teleports before you can use it first,pack a punch costs 5000 points - raygun turns red and a lot more powerful and trenchgun is 1 shot kill and 10 rounds per reload and what i can remeber is browning is more powerful and 750 rounds

SuperEd

gotta activate power and all teleports before you can use it first,pack a punch costs 5000 points - raygun turns red and a lot more powerful and trenchgun is 1 shot kill and 10 rounds per reload and what i can remember is browning is more powerful and 750 rounds

map pack 3 is brillant, add SuperCanaries will have some games at the weekend if your online
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171

See more discussions