Call of Duty World at War PS3 - Zombie Level

Banned
I have been playing through this on veteran for just over a week (first time I have played it) and I noticed the zombie level has been unlocked but I have been told that you need to complete the game to unlock it which I havent done.

Has this happened to anyone else? And how could this happen?

4 Comments

When did it unlock? Did you buy Map Pack 1 that has a zombie map or are you talking about the original one. Sometimes they unlock it for special periods like double XP weekends.

Original Poster Banned

Not bought any additional content, not sure when it unlocked but I first noticed when I was on "Burn Em Out" which is level 6 which was on Monday gone.

Just noticed it was highlighted then when I completed a level I tried going on it and it worked. My mate was right pi**** when I told him as he is stuck on the last level lol

You can unlock it on the Xbox 360 by playing online.

Its unlocked for everyone if youre playing online, and btw its the best mode on the whole game I think. Also after a while it locks it again for offline play so u have to complete the game again which is annoying.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions