Groups
    EXPIRED

call of duty xbox360

hi i am looking for this new for as cheap as possible (surprising!)

also with gta4 coming out this month which places can guarantee delivery ive seen people discussing shopto and gameplay but have they guaranteed that the game will be delivered i cant think of much worse at the moment than pre-ordering it only for it not to arrive..

thanks steve

2 Comments

Banned

Gameplay has never let me down with pre-orders apart from GT5 Prologue but all the online retailers were later than usual with that. I still got it on release day but whenever I've pre-ordered before it's been a day early.

Cortez;1844674

Gameplay has never let me down with pre-orders apart from GT5 Prologue … Gameplay has never let me down with pre-orders apart from GT5 Prologue but all the online retailers were later than usual with that. I still got it on release day but whenever I've pre-ordered before it's been a day early.

Gameplay gurantee day of release delivery so id get from them - theres a £5 off voucher for them somewhere so get gta for £35
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2952
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357

See more discussions