call recorder for Moto G4

Found 27th Jun 2017
Hi All,
Could you please recommend a decent and free call recording app for Moto G4 on Android 7.0?
I tried many apps but all of them record only my voice very clearly but not the other end, although I make sure to chose all available recording devices but not mic!
Some free apps used to work fine on my previous Samsung and HTC, but not on my new moto G4!
All suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thanks
Community Updates
AskCall of DutyLGMoto G4
7 Comments
I don't have the same phone as you but use
play.google.com/sto…ord

Great little app. I know some phones won't allow access to the earpiece so rely on the call being put in speaker mode to record what it hears, and can't hardly hear the other party. Only way round would be to root the phone which would open up direct record from earpiece.
I use ACR on my Moto G4, but it's the opposite to your problem it records the callers voice perfectly, but unless you use the speaker phone it's not so good at recording your own voice.
It's not legal to record phone calls in the UK unless you tell the other person, it's why call centres say you call is recorded for educational purposes bla bla...
intuder

It's not legal to record phone calls in the UK unless you tell the other … It's not legal to record phone calls in the UK unless you tell the other person, it's why call centres say you call is recorded for educational purposes bla bla...

It's legal for individuals to record a phone call without informing the other party, as long as it is for your personal use. However if you intend to disclose it to someone who was not part of the conversation, you need everyone's permission or it has to be in the public interest (which is how reporters are able to do undercover stings of Big Sam's drinking habits etc.).

That's completely different from companies, whose rights to record conversations are regulated.
stoneblade

I don't have the same phone as you but … I don't have the same phone as you but usehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toh.callrecordGreat little app. I know some phones won't allow access to the earpiece so rely on the call being put in speaker mode to record what it hears, and can't hardly hear the other party. Only way round would be to root the phone which would open up direct record from earpiece.

I used to have it, it was perfect but doesn't work on G4. Thanks for the explanation.
Dyslexic_Dog

I use ACR on my Moto G4, but it's the opposite to your problem it records … I use ACR on my Moto G4, but it's the opposite to your problem it records the callers voice perfectly, but unless you use the speaker phone it's not so good at recording your own voice.

I just installed it, haven't tried it yet, will let you know. Thanks
Muir

It's legal for individuals to record a phone call without informing the … It's legal for individuals to record a phone call without informing the other party, as long as it is for your personal use. However if you intend to disclose it to someone who was not part of the conversation, you need everyone's permission or it has to be in the public interest (which is how reporters are able to do undercover stings of Big Sam's drinking habits etc.).That's completely different from companies, whose rights to record conversations are regulated.

Thanks for the clarification
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants